pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
no! when I open the exe file, it suppose to be start right ? but it wasn't. the window just appears and remains as below.
On the version I have, I just have to click anywhere in that window to advance to the next screen.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The renders are good but the English translation is terrible.

In case no one noticed the Dev changed his name and already has another game The Secret Family.

Reactions: BaeScout83

Night Silis

Aug 12, 2020
Not an assumption, if you use the Subscribestar link provided in both games threads you get to the same ss account.
in one post he makes it clear that The secret family used his subscribestar because he didn't have one, and now he only has patreon. the SS was always Nightaku's, it says so in the post. And in the discord he also explained it.

xesaie

Nov 3, 2020
in one post he makes it clear that The secret family used his subscribestar because he didn't have one, and now he only has patreon. the SS was always Nightaku's, it says so in the post. And in the discord he also explained it.
It's in one of the SS posts, "I'll soon quit crossposting stuff for Secret Family"

Night Silis

Aug 12, 2020
It's in one of the SS posts, "I'll soon quit crossposting stuff for Secret Family"
Yes, because Diamond Novels didn't know if Patreon would close their project so they asked Nightaku to let them use SS. As Patreon accepted the project they left SS but here in F95 they didn't remove the link to their game. I explain everything in Discord. Now Diamond Novels only has Patreon, the SS was returned to its owner who is Nightaku.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Good so far, nice again to see the daughter being the one pushing boundaries. Hopefully in the future when more girls are introduced we have the option of denying some, not sure that I want to get involved with Yuri if she's fooling around with her dad like Sara says.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
The grammar was so poor in this I felt compelled to fix it before proceeding any further in the game. He, His and I aren't appropriate for daughters. Deleted about three dozen uses of the word "And", also modified some very puzzling uses of English. It's mostly readable now, mostly.
Uggh what a pain in the ass. Also having to go through the damn thing and change her saying dad instead of your name. What kid uses a parents' first name?!!?

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes