Sangria

Mar 21, 2018
Im interested in this game but the 0.2 its not enticing enough. Might wait a few more updates hopefully won't take that long.

dacryphiliac

Sep 16, 2017
what the fuck is up with the back of the MC's head. Dude's hair looks like he glued hair to the back of his head after chemotherapy.

Jun 27, 2018
the typos and misused pronouns are fine and fixable, as it's obviously just some translation artifacts.

the language in this game, however, is bad. it's hamfisted and forced, with no natural sense of pacing or flow in the conversations.
additionally, the girl's dialogue has no consistency, bouncing weirdly between child-like and adult-like, and often drifts into a weird and unnatural phrasing that makes me think the author picked up english from reading socially isolated 4channers waxing poetic over their favorite anime characters
it could be partly from translation, using words that are out of place and sentence structure that is overly formal and complex for a conversation between two close people
but it's definitely offputting. the language is barely above machine translation as it is.

renders are well done

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Some people explained this by saying i could be possible that it was translated from spanish, different languages handle pronoun in a different way.
That is the exact issue. Especially Castilian Spanish. I worked with a Writer a bit ago who had the same issue. I speak Spanish, but I speak Latin-American Spanish.

thush_95

Aug 31, 2021
You are going to have to be more specific if you want help. What is not working? Is there an error?
no! when I open the exe file, it suppose to be start right ? but it wasn't. the window just appears and remains as below.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes