Imaduffus

May 20, 2023
Hi there, I finally downloaded some of those games, all with the same structure of data. Nearly everywhere there are control for sound but I dont hear music nor sound. Does this game has voice sound?

And now I am running into following error. I hope someon can help?`I already downloaded the game again. Started it without the Mod and with no translation. Before I had the mod and the german translation. But deleting the entire folder in Windows should have removed all?

I hope for some hint, thanks alot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Hi there, I finally downloaded some of those games, all with the same structure of data. Nearly everywhere there are control for sound but I dont hear music nor sound. Does this game has voice sound?

And now I am running into following error. I hope someon can help?`I already downloaded the game again. Started it without the Mod and with no translation. Before I had the mod and the german translation. But deleting the entire folder in Windows should have removed all?

I hope for some hint, thanks alot.

If you played the game with the translation before you maybe have to use it again for your saves. Otherwise you probably have to start from the beginning again. But that's only an assumption.

This game itself has no sound. Also a volume slider in the preferences does not mean a game must have sounds/music, because that's only a default in Renpy games in general. If you wan't some music I recommend to try the Multi mod linked on the main page, it adds music also to the game.

Imaduffus

May 20, 2023
If you played the game with the translation before you maybe have to use it again for your saves. Otherwise you probably have to start from the beginning again. But that's only an assumption.

This game itself has no sound. Also a volume slider in the preferences does not mean a game must have sounds/music, because that's only a default in Renpy games in general. If you wan't some music I recommend to try the Multi mod linked on the main page, it adds music also to the game.
Hi J.R.

after installing the game on Windows (putting the folder into my Games Folder on a different drive than c) I cannot even reach the menu page. After this starting page, I press space to continue and 1684648888790.png

this pages pops up:
1684648932029.png

I am not able to use any button down there. "Ignore" leads to the starting menu page, where I have no options:
1684648993304.png

Events klikcing leads to
1684649022530.png

And clicking halloween leads to
1684649058530.png

From there its only ALT+F4 to quit

Rollback does not help, it brings me back to the Starting Screen, from where I fall into the "Exeption has occured"page.

Is there any console debugging stuff I can put in?
About savegames, they are here:
1684649233383.png

But I have not even been abled to save. Reload does creat relaod-2-LT1.save. Ignore leads to "persistend" I think.

I really wonder, what happend, when I just reinstall from scratch, this happens all the time. I deleted the entire folder, restarted the PC etc. Is there anyway another file, that has to be deleted?

Imaduffus

May 20, 2023
Hello, the new version does not work on my computer, the old version works fine.

The error message :

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 240, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Style 'warning' does not exist.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Have you found a solution? I am running into the same problem. Thanks.

Imaduffus

May 20, 2023
Oh my, I think I have got it.

I installed the game from scratch.
I installed the german mod only.
I went into the game and switched back the language from german to english(seems that this setting is hidden somewhere on your system?)
I removed the geman mod files and folders like in surgery.
I started the game, it went to english as expected. It looked vanilla.
I installed KoGa3s Mod again and restarted the game. Looks, that is finally works.

Still wondering, why the german mod killed my game and where the settings of the language seem to be hidden in the OS?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hi J.R.

after installing the game on Windows (putting the folder into my Games Folder on a different drive than c) I cannot even reach the menu page. After this starting page, I press space to continue and View attachment 2638299

this pages pops up:
View attachment 2638301

I am not able to use any button down there. "Ignore" leads to the starting menu page, where I have no options:
View attachment 2638303

Events klikcing leads to
View attachment 2638304

And clicking halloween leads to
View attachment 2638309

From there its only ALT+F4 to quit

Rollback does not help, it brings me back to the Starting Screen, from where I fall into the "Exeption has occured"page.

Is there any console debugging stuff I can put in?
About savegames, they are here:
View attachment 2638327

But I have not even been abled to save. Reload does creat relaod-2-LT1.save. Ignore leads to "persistend" I think.

I really wonder, what happend, when I just reinstall from scratch, this happens all the time. I deleted the entire folder, restarted the PC etc. Is there anyway another file, that has to be deleted?
That is strange.
Here what I get
screenshot0001.png

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Oh my, I think I have got it.

I installed the game from scratch.
I installed the german mod only.
I went into the game and switched back the language from german to english(seems that this setting is hidden somewhere on your system?)
I removed the geman mod files and folders like in surgery.
I started the game, it went to english as expected. It looked vanilla.
I installed KoGa3s Mod again and restarted the game. Looks, that is finally works.

Still wondering, why the german mod killed my game and where the settings of the language seem to be hidden in the OS?
Only can assume that both mods (Kogas music/WT and the German translation) are not compatible to each other.

About the settings: If you want to make a complete fresh game install you must also delete at least the persistent file in your Windows AppData folder: C:\Users\ (Username) \AppData\Roaming\RenPy\OhDaddy-1626454802, where (Username) is your login name from Windows. In this file is probably your last language settings stored also.

Reactions: Imaduffus
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes