mirian

Nov 18, 2018
I used UnRen as well but now when I click on it to open the rpa images it "gives access denied", why? Is it my winrar?

soundclub

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
hey guys how to get the mod working?
Cheat Mod - Mod - Ren'Py - Oh Daddy - Walkthrough/Music/Cheating Mod [v0.8a] [KoGa3] | F95zone

Installation guide:
1. of course the original game must be installed first
2. extract the Mod archive in a temporary folder
3. move the extracted files/folders into your .../game/ folder

See also the installation info in the ZIP file.

Info:
- This Mod is only tested for the english game version. Other languages will most likely not work!

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Oh Daddy 0.9

PC:
ANDROID:
MAC:

You're Welcome
Nice try but what you must is download them and upload them into another download service, as could be Mega, Mediafire, Gofile, and so on... Thanks to make know it was release right now.

Screenshot 2023-06-22 at 21-04-55 SubscribeStar.adult.png

Edit: I see you post the links, you must edit your post to substitute them by the pixeldrain site instead to redirect to suscribestar, i hope you don't copy & paste the links provided by the dev, they will notice a massive download and will put down this links.

Sinister_Jones

Jul 10, 2019
Nice try but what you must is download them and upload them into another download service, as could be Mega, Mediafire, Gofile, and so on... Thanks to make know it was release right now.

View attachment 2717080

Edit: I see you post the links, you must edit your post to substitute them by the pixeldrain site instead to redirect to suscribestar, i hope you don't copy & paste the links provided by the dev, they will notice a massive download and will put down this links.

well noted thanks

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Oh Daddy [v0.9] [Nightaku]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
do you know anything about the other game Valhalla Chronicles that is coming soon on the itch page?
Based on the previews I have seen at the website that can't be named, I would expect the free public release will only be available there, the admins here are almost certainly going to rule 7 the game. If it does pass rule 7, somehow, that process can take a while, so it could be some time after the initial release, if at all, that the game is here.

Reactions: jstreet
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes