Azrael Games

Apr 26, 2023
The new apk is a trial version with a different package name, which means that when you install it you will have two versions of the game 0.8 and 0.9, you will have to move your saves to the new version, when you do it and check that the saves work in the new version you can proceed to delete the old version.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused

ANDROID:

Last edited:

Azrael Games

Apr 26, 2023
Oh Daddy [v0.9] [Nightaku]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
Now in SS! The new APK
The new apk is a trial version with a different package name, which means that when you install it you will have two versions of the game 0.8 and 0.9, you will have to move your saves to the new version, when you do it and check that the saves work in the new version you can proceed to delete the old version.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused

ANDROID:

Last edited:

BigDizzy

Jul 2, 2022
a usable android link please. the previous ones don't work. you end up with subcribestar with loading errors. Thanks in advance

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Oh Daddy [v0.9] [Nightaku] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Note: Every render from v0.7 and v0.8 were changed. Probably only from png to webm to reduce size. As I can't know if its only in size, I have included them.

Universal: v0.8 -> v0.9 [334 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
This still exists? I thought it was abandoned or dropped from the site its been so long.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Oh damn, now I'm going to play happily hopefully now we can find out what happened to mc's wife i have a strong feeling she is not walking right with him is there cheating on her part :unsure:
like the last conversation the two had on the phone gave me this feeling because she was wearing lingerie lol

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes