FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
I'm hoping at some point to get some Karen with Sara content...maybe karen sara and mC together or something like that. We've already crossed many lines...please give us this one too.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OhDaddy-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Yes man she is and it's not just a sexual activity I even like the game but it's a little too far because of her size what I really wanted was to get the wife but it looks like it's going to take a long time I'll see if it works now or if she is up to something dirty by the way :Kappa:
If this game title was "Oh Hubby" your post would make sense to me, but it isn't...

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Although I would rather avoid lesbian content and given the choice never go down a poly/bi path I dont hate it and in the right context I find it acceptable. What I dislike are scene's with LI's telling MC how he is their one and only, dont need or want anyone else because she loves MC so much. Then next scene getting horny over some tits and eating pussy like its nothing at all. MC is not involved, is not even there and its all happening without choice behind MC's back but because its a female and not a dick its not important at all right? :FacePalm: At this point if I cant tell said LI to fuck off I stop playing. I know Im not in the majority but is it really so hard to give the choice?

There are much better games out there for similar content, this KN is barely worth a fap. :poop:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Although I would rather avoid lesbian content and given the choice never go down a poly/bi path I dont hate it and in the right context I find it acceptable. What I dislike are scene's with LI's telling MC how he is their one and only, dont need or want anyone else because she loves MC so much. Then next scene getting horny over some tits and eating pussy like its nothing at all. MC is not involved, is not even there and its all happening without choice behind MC's back but because its a female and not a dick its not important at all right? :FacePalm: At this point if I cant tell said LI to fuck off I stop playing. I know Im not in the majority but is it really so hard to give the choice?

There are much better games out there for similar content, this KN is barely worth a fap. :poop:
Yeah, that ''you are all i need/want''--but is sexually involved with all her friends, or even random going down on their friends mother, of course all behind the MC's back...pretty much ruins it for me, i don't share, not with girls either and even less if it's behind the MC's back, which is just cheating imo.

Then the strange conversation in the shower, ''Lana had even sex with 3 boys at once. Come on daddy i know you like to hear about it''...how about no, why would i want to hear about that.
And then there is the complete disregard regarding choices, like this one. Do you like Lana - NO- ...yeah, i know you are lying etc.
It really is just a kinetic novel at this point, neither do i like the direction. Well there are other games.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah, that ''you are all i need/want''--but is sexually involved with all her friends, or even random going down on their friends mother, of course all behind the MC's back...pretty much ruins it for me, i don't share, not with girls either and even less if it's behind the MC's back, which is just cheating imo.

Then the strange conversation in the shower, ''Lana had even sex with 3 boys at once. Come on daddy i know you like to hear about it''...how about no, why would i want to hear about that.
And then there is the complete disregard regarding choices, like this one. Do you like Lana - NO- ...yeah, i know you are lying etc.
It really is just a kinetic novel at this point, neither do i like the direction. Well there are other games.
i have to agree ... when the 3 boys at once statement happened ... i thought ahh shit not again here we go .... if that shit happens with the daughter i'm done with this game .... there's already way to many games out there like that ... and you guys are right ... daddy had sex with other girls but daughter was aware of it ,,, then she cheats behind daddys back . when he is not aware shes done it ..... big difference it what happened there .... well enough hearing the rantings of an old man ...

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
View attachment 1557867

Overview:
Here you will have to make decisions during the summer vacations in the mountain house. Having a good student means giving her a lot of whims and accepting what she wants. But be careful the mountains have some mysterious places and it would be very easy to get lost.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-24
Release Date: 2023-06-22
Developer: Nightaku - - - T
Censored: No
Version: 0.9
Language: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android
(v0.7): - MEGA - -

Extra:
MULTI-MOD* - German Translation*

Azrael Games thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1304928 View attachment 1304929 View attachment 1760433 View attachment 1304931 View attachment 1376046 View attachment 1760432

Very very good

Reactions: Daniel Lopez

kimikoko

Jun 21, 2017
Been Playing since 0.7 but since 0.8 came out I can't seem to open the app at my PC
Anyone has any idea why?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Been Playing since 0.7 but since 0.8 came out I can't seem to open the app at my PC
Anyone has any idea why?
If I would take a guess you probably have a 32bit Windows. This game (and already many other now, too) is using (I think the change was with game version v0.8) now the new RenPy 8 which only supports 64bit Systems anymore.

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
This is just my Few thoughts on the Story.

Opposite choice outcomes when you pick Choice B and it basically forces Choice A but with a rewording basically says this a Kinetic Novel with a glorified faux choice system that really is only for 3 real choices and then the rest is for "Side Li Content" which would be Yumi, Alice, Lana, etc. although still the choice means nothing it seems especially with Alice.

If you want to make a Kinetic Novel then do it but don't attempt to hide it as a VN because now you have baited me in for one thing but switched to another.
Had you been honest Then I wouldn't have said anything.

Overall the MC is a big pushover with no backbone especially since he just Accepts what Sarah says and moves on to the next give in although you can hold her off for a bit she basically forces herself onto you which in turn is a tad aggressive but hey if ya like that than cool.

I also think that us having to listen to story of a Side Li discuss their past "Encounters" is also a rather large no no because people don't want to hear about Who,What,When,Where,Why to even how they did it so its usually best to leave those stories as they were, in the unknown past.

Now moving to the Main Li and the whole behind the back of MC with other Females kind of defeats the purpose of a said harem unless the things are discussed up front with MC and main Li otherwise you pretty much start turning it into something else entirely which leads to me questioning your future plan.

Could be Fap-able if your looking for a quickie.

Good luck,
But start to rethink the Approach.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes