Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
Questionable choices by the dev, but it's kinda funny how Sara calls her friend upset she came to visit daddy dearest without her knowing or being present, meanwhile she is going down on another woman and he has no idea.
View attachment 2721699

Did you notice Sara's underwear?
View attachment 2721705
Is the dev oblivious or is it foreshadowing? Who knows at this point...
Didn't even notice, lmao. But adding an optional slut route where you can share her could be good!

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Well, this WAS one of my favorite games here... I really don't mind the female love interest having a lesbian affair or three (especially when it's Lesbian Incest) and a Harem of Sex Scouts or Something Such like an Incest Club might be interesting. And it was GREAT that Daughter was into Daddy Sex pretty quickly, unlike many of these games that it takes YEARS of Gametime to get ANYTHING more than a peck on the cheek from the little nymphos (often while they've been fucking EVERY guy in school since they were 10!). But this game just seems to have "Jumped the Shark" with the last couple of updates. One thing is the set-up of other girls: each scene is a DIFFERENT chick, with no consistency. I don't mind if one little nympho mentions that she fucks HER Daddy, too (again, a Junior High Incest Club might be interesting), but this had become more than that, and intrusive.

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
"Quite Over-Sexed"? "Q-T's Ovaries Steaming"??

Maybe by showing TWO images, poster is trying to indicate a subtle belly-swelling?? (Frankly, I'M not seeing it, though.)
I just quoted his message there wasn't 2 pictures that was the websites fault for putting the image twice when i posted my message.
Oh so it's actually a term that existed. I don't think that's gonna happen though, not that I mind.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Sadly I see this game heading towards a NTR/Swinging/Sharing game. The signs are there and this scene shows where it's heading.
If you consider lesbian action ntr or sharing (most people don't), then yeah I guess the game is heading that way. But for swinging or sharing with other guys, honestly I wish it was the case but I think you guys are seeing things that can't happen, as far as I remember she stated she wouldn't fuck another guy. Once again I wish you were right (except the ntr part) as I don't share your tastes, but unless the dev changes the dialogues in the early game it won't happen.

Last edited:

wouff

Jul 17, 2021
Fu*$ ! It does'nt work.
I removed all old versions, followed the recommendations here. It does not work...

Any idea ? Thk !

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 240, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Style 'warning' does not exist.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 19, in script

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Fu*$ ! It does'nt work.
I removed all old versions, followed the recommendations here. It does not work...

Any idea ? Thk !

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Style 'warning' does not exist.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 19, in script
Works for me. If you're loading up old saved games, that could be a problem if you used a mod with them and not now, or you use one now and not then? Does the game take you to the main menu?

You may need to start from scratch (I did that myself today as it has been a while anyhow). I went to "%appdata%\RenPy\OhDaddy-1626454802" and deleted all saves and persistant. I also deleted all saves that were in the "game\saves" folder for the game itself. If you have to, maybe delete the game install, delete all saved games etc... in the "%appdata%\RenPy\OhDaddy-1626454802" folder then re-install the game fresh and it should run and you could start a new game.

note, you can enter %appdata%\RenPy\OhDaddy-1626454802 exactly like that and it will take you to that folder on your system (if it is windows anyhow). It's short for "C:\Users\<yourname>\AppData\Roaming\" on Windows.

Reactions: Jeremiqss and Seeht

ouroboros001

May 1, 2020
Shame the game is not even an avoidable NTR, but much respect for adding the tag and just being honest who your target audience is. I wish you luck.

• Angry
Reactions: toxic4u
3.40 star(s) 78 Votes