darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
okay i have two questions like seriously! first of all, ntr tag? then when i checked preview images, there's kids on it are you all crazy? whats going on here? and second of all why tf am i aroused? help?

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
The good MC gets that cherry (questionable now since plot has changed), the bad the MC's daughter is not loyal to him in any way, she fucks around behind his back with others. :(

Renders were nice, story was okay until the MC and his daughter fucked, then the game went to shit.

Good luck with the game, I'm out.

iopq

Feb 16, 2018
Renders and everything are fantastic, but the story and dialogue has lost my interest. Perhaps it's just the writing style, but everything past the initial updates have just been going steadily downhill.

If you don't want to put in extra effort honestly I'd recommend using a chatgpt fork and just have it generate it for you.

I assume the sister introduction is based around some type of redemption arc or end goal net positive for the MC via the wife or the sister, in which case not immediately including why she is a subject of disdain and instead giving her a vague ominous story introduction is a colossal blunder and detracts from the story immensely. It's like there is complete and utter ignorance of one of the most basic things of literature and story-telling.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Wanna bet the MC's wife is shacking up with MC's sister and Sara is going to fuck them both in a three way.
Wouldn't be opposed to such a potential scenario. She has to break down the incest barrier for them both before presenting them to daddy.

Reactions: yltohawk

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Well if this scenario happened it would be weird because it would be clear that something is going on with Mc's sister and Karen.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Loli's are great but you can't make a steady diet of them or your teeth will fall out. Better to enjoy a loli between eating an aged rump roast or a Taco.

Reactions: punisher2099
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes