Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I was replaying this again, trying different options and I started to wonder... how did his daughter and her friend cook the pancakes, bacon and eggs... with no power? ;) A minor thing, but it made me chuckle a little.

Reactions: kogoro_mori

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Is there no compressed version for this latest update to 0.9?
I searched the thread, and found none.
Search by date not relevance...
Oh Daddy [v0.9] [Nightaku]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9 + WT by Koga3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 303 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I updated my android port.

Reactions: Pudthumper

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Well now we have to wait for the next update. I'm really rooting for some of Karen's scenes to see what she plans or if there's something more than the appearance of Mc's sister

Jack Burton

Feb 25, 2019
Great update Nightaku.
Only qualm is that I wish when Sara was at the lingerie shop she had tried on some garters/stockings and bought something
risque for future use.
Sara in lingerie is :love:; Hope we get to see her in that in the future.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Sara in lingerie is :love:; Hope we get to see her in that in the future.
You bet your ass I hope it's a big surprise for daddy lol it would even be interesting for Sara to buy other things besides lingerie like new toys cosplay clothes and some perverted ideas with mc about fetishes.

Reactions: Jack Burton

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
Works fine on Windows 10 x64 22H2 with all Updates on my Ryzen 5 2400G PC and on my Stone old HP Elitebook 8460p with Core i5-2520M and also Windows 10 x64 22H2.
For all i know Ren'Py Games need a x64 based PC and i think maybe Windows 7 x64 or Windows 10 x64.
Ren'Py games should work with most graphics cards/chips from the last 15 years.
Under Windows it is important that a graphics driver is installed, otherwise no game should work.
Suitable graphics drivers can be found from chip manufacturers such as AMD, Intel or nvidia.

estebu
Your game files may be corrupted.
Downloading the game again and this time from a different hoster.
It can also be that the file system on your hard drive/SSD is damaged, this happens quite often.
To repair the file system go to Start, then scroll down to Windows System and then right click on the command prompt and run it as admin.
Enter the command chkdsk /V/F in the command prompt, confirm the query with Yes, restart the computer and then the game should possibly run.

Soo, for now I'll continue playing Oh Daddy

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes