Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
This older Sara is sexy. Big boobs and still sweet face. Nice. But, pretty sure Oh Daddy players are majority smol fans. Evidence? The uproar about Sara's model getting "stretched". Original Sara best Sara.
I agree with you on that however she got pretty sexy with this change but many here like her the way she is so I won't argue about that. I just want to see the next update so I can appreciate Sara.

Reactions: Isabella69

Boki82

Sep 9, 2019
Why is labeled title 0.9 when i download it on android through Mega and when i check the file version it says 0.8 imo wtf???

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
The daughter goes behind the MC's back and eats pussy, literally after saying she doesn't need anyone else lol. Yes. That is NTR. I know some people view lesbian actions as not cheating but it 100% is if the MC isn't involved.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The daughter is also now sporting QOS underwear. So you know where it's heading now. This is just the beginning.
I know that for some lesbian content is ntr, I'm not going to discuss that since it is... for tastes, however, to those of QOS, the dev commented on that on his twitter (X), I know that nowadays devs are nothing reliable but I think this dev doesn't like the ntr, I don't think he's going to put it.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Didn't this dev made other games ? I'm pretty sure I already see his name in another loli incest game... (Or it's just my imagination)

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes