Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
interesting,
the next update will be flashback story between MC and his Sister?
Would make sense to me because I have a theory or two (for what it's worth):
1 - Sara is a little devil, she controls her dad and her girlfriends like a puppet master. She is the one who decides when they can f*ck together and with who else he is allowed to f*ck. Plus, she doesn't seem to like her mom much, she's enjoying the fact that she can keep daddy for herself without her mom in the way. So, what if she secretly contacted Karen and told her the whole truth? Karen would then contact MC's sister because she knows there is an incest (bro/sis) history running in the family.
2 – Karen was on her way to join them without telling them (a surprise visit), but when she got there she saw her husband f*cking her daughter and turned back. See theory 1 for the rest of the story regarding MC’s sister.
Theory 1 looks quite solid to me because the more the story progress, the more Sara shows her true face and her possessiveness (see how aggressive she quickly became when she learnt that Lana visited MC without her consent).

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I can't wait to see the next update it will be interesting the flashbacks with the sister something hot must have happened between them in the past and then some disagreements maybe..

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Theory 1 looks quite solid to me because the more the story progress, the more Sara shows her true face and her possessiveness (see how aggressive she quickly became when she learnt that Lana visited MC without her consent).
You know what, I'm totally ok with that ;)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Would make sense to me because I have a theory or two (for what it's worth):
1 - Sara is a little devil, she controls her dad and her girlfriends like a puppet master. She is the one who decides when they can f*ck together and with who else he is allowed to f*ck. Plus, she doesn't seem to like her mom much, she's enjoying the fact that she can keep daddy for herself without her mom in the way. So, what if she secretly contacted Karen and told her the whole truth? Karen would then contact MC's sister because she knows there is an incest (bro/sis) history running in the family.
2 – Karen was on her way to join them without telling them (a surprise visit), but when she got there she saw her husband f*cking her daughter and turned back. See theory 1 for the rest of the story regarding MC’s sister.
It even makes sense because Sara wants Mc for herself and like to boss him around. She's finally showing up and maybe the wife saw the two of them as more than father and daughter but theory (1) it's much more likely Sara will do anything to keep Karen away from her daddy.
The question is, is Sara doing this because she sees that her mother is not a good wife:unsure:
Or is it just jealousy - fear of losing her daddy but she must think she can be a better woman than her own mother for him.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
From what I understand, it was banned here. Probably R7. It's gone from Itch now, too. Hell, Nightaku's whole page on Itch is gone. After a dev getting arrested in Australia, a lot of these games have gone dark, too.
Wait but then how are we supposed to play this game if every websites (pirate or not) banned it ? is it on his subcribestar at the very least ?

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
There are sites that have but I don't think we can talk about it here.
Wow well ok, I didn't though this game was so... illegal (?). Now I'm really conflicted ! On one hand I really want to play this game because I'm just too curious (why the ban etc etc etc) and on the other hand I'm not really sure to want to play a game that seems cringe enough to be banned and that forced the dev to "hide" it somehow...
At least, thanks everyone for the explanations.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Wow well ok, I didn't though this game was so... illegal (?). Now I'm really conflicted ! On one hand I really want to play this game because I'm just too curious (why the ban etc etc etc) and on the other hand I'm not really sure to want to play a game that seems cringe enough to be banned and that forced the dev to "hide" it somehow...
It's not really about being illegal, is more that it wasn't approved here and you can't talk about those games or talk about other forums. The whole thing is very inconsistent since there are games very similar to oh daddy for example that are not allowed here, but oh daddy is.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
As long as You see an OP and the thread is not taken down I wouldn't worry about it.

Reactions: Goronthil

BigDizzy

Jul 2, 2022
anyone, any information on the development progress?
normally i would check twitter but everything about oh daddy has been removed.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
wouldnt be a surprise if he stops to develope this after a dev got arrested for developing a loli game. other devs stoped some games too because of it, and cleaned all the pages from anything that has to do with those games.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes