Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
No. daughter has a lesbian scene behind father's back.
She has already been having lesbian sex even though she says she only wants to be with the father, so I imagine there will be more in the future. I haven't played much, only up to where they go to the beach, but that's already very evident however it's kind of weird that she says she only wants to be with him but fool around with others, well the mc doesn't care too much at least up to where I've played.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
She has already been having lesbian sex even though she says she only wants to be with the father, so I imagine there will be more in the future. I haven't played much, only up to where they go to the beach, but that's already very evident however it's kind of weird that she says she only wants to be with him but fool around with others, well the mc doesn't care too much at least up to where I've played.
I believe she meant that she doesn't want any other men besides the mc. She might, however, continue to play around with the girls. But who knows—I could be off at this point.

Reactions: Power Lord

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I believe she meant that she doesn't want any other men besides the mc. She might, however, continue to play around with the girls. But who knows—I could be off at this point.
yeah the truth is I think the same thing since they put her slutty but only with women and dad, although it also serves her well since she takes her friends with her, the only thing is that at the beach event she seems to get jealous when she also does things with other women, so let's hope that it gets better because if she does it is okay but if her dad is with another woman but she is not present or in agreement it is wrong. I don't know if you have played long road home but if you have played it, it seems to me very similar to the relationship that the 2 main characters have.

Reactions: shadowr19

Jeremiqss

Jan 2, 2023
Works for me. If you're loading up old saved games, that could be a problem if you used a mod with them and not now, or you use one now and not then? Does the game take you to the main menu?

You may need to start from scratch (I did that myself today as it has been a while anyhow). I went to "%appdata%\RenPy\OhDaddy-1626454802" and deleted all saves and persistant. I also deleted all saves that were in the "game\saves" folder for the game itself. If you have to, maybe delete the game install, delete all saved games etc... in the "%appdata%\RenPy\OhDaddy-1626454802" folder then re-install the game fresh and it should run and you could start a new game.

note, you can enter %appdata%\RenPy\OhDaddy-1626454802 exactly like that and it will take you to that folder on your system (if it is windows anyhow). It's short for "C:\Users\<yourname>\AppData\Roaming\" on Windows.
you have 500iq

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
No, that's not the sister. I'm pretty sure it's a future view of what Sara will look like in a few years.
You're right, the cover girl isn't the MC's sister, because she's dark-haired.
The cover girl is Karen the MC's wife.

I last played the ending of v0.9 and mixed up the MC's sister and wife.
screenshot0101.png

Reactions: RYOUSC

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
I like how each comment gave me different answers. So it's the grownup version of the daughter! How was this played out in the game though? Did we get a time skip?
There is no older version of Sara in the game, the cover could also be a slightly younger version of Karen aka MC's Wife.
Or it's a concept art of Sara showing that Sara wasn't originally meant to look loli-like.
In the end, only the developer knows who the graphic really represents and we can only guess who it is.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I like how each comment gave me different answers. So it's the grownup version of the daughter! How was this played out in the game though? Did we get a time skip?
She doesn't appear in the game at all.
There is no older version of Sara in the game, the cover could also be a slightly younger version of Karen aka MC's Wife.
Or it's a concept art of Sara showing that Sara wasn't originally meant to look loli-like.
In the end, only the developer knows who the graphic really represents and we can only guess who it is.
Well, the filename is "Sara 18", so...

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes