tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
is the girl in the ss only loli or they will grown up?
sigh she's not loli, do you call all women who are short, petite and have childlike faces, lolis? sad... do you also look at books and think the cover denotes what the book is about and never read the book thinking you know what it's about?
you'll end up missing so much with such childish thinking...

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
sigh she's not loli, do you call all women who are short, petite and have childlike faces, lolis? sad... do you also look at books and think the cover denotes what the book is about and never read the book thinking you know what it's about?
you'll end up missing so much with such childish thinking...
i dunno whats your problem with such thing like "word". the meaning of that word is not that far with what you say but i know "loli" usually used for anime girl with petite body but in this case it does not matter. It feels like you think that "loli" used for real child character or maybe i'm wrong but i'm sure that those character aren't alive and pretty much dead since the game does not use real human. anyway, i just want to know the loli character in that ss will grown up or not??

sory for bad grammar btw

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
[sigh] Yet another game dev who thinks they need to auto-save on top of existing player saves, like we're all incapable of doing the saving ourselves. If the dev really finds the need to do a save without the player's choice, it should be done on the A page of saves . . . you know, for "Auto Saves"? There literally is no point: you can always tell a user "Save Here" and accomplish the same thing if needed. Ugh.

Reactions: kschn68 and Orlox
Aug 9, 2022
I'm sorry but NTR has WAY to many definitions by SO many different people (myself included.) I think some different tags need to be made. How about something like "Dick+" or something like that. Means their is more then one dick in the game. Simple! The tag "NTR" is just causing WAY to much trouble and to many stupid debates. Someone really needs to simplify and add a few more tags to help people with their search for an AVN they might be interested in.

Draxic2K

Aug 9, 2021
Regarding the NTR tag, I am kinda annoyed now. cause I turned it off just recently to find out that by the definition I thought was fitting, the filter does not apply on this website. So I missed out on a lot of content that does fit into my taste but appearantly is supposed to be NTR. For me personally NTR meens. I am chilling , enjoying the game, building a relationship and suddenly BOOM some A hole comes in and "fucks everything" up for..... plot or something.

So TBH I am on board with this

I'm sorry but NTR has WAY to many definitions by SO many different people (myself included.) I think some different tags need to be made. How about something like "Dick+" or something like that. Means their is more then one dick in the game. Simple! The tag "NTR" is just causing WAY to much trouble and to many stupid debates. Someone really needs to simplify and add a few more tags to help people with their search for an AVN they might be interested in.
Isn't there a place on this forum where we can petition something like this ?

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Regarding the NTR tag, I am kinda annoyed now. cause I turned it off just recently to find out that by the definition I thought was fitting, the filter does not apply on this website. So I missed out on a lot of content that does fit into my taste but appearantly is supposed to be NTR. For me personally NTR meens. I am chilling , enjoying the game, building a relationship and suddenly BOOM some A hole comes in and "fucks everything" up for..... plot or something.

So TBH I am on board with this

Isn't there a place on this forum where we can petition something like this ?
People have talked about updating and adding new tags for years now. With the amount of random ntr discussions and comments deleted by the mods, it's surprising that they haven't added more specific tags so people can avoid these discussions. Just create a female netorare tag for when it's girl or girl, male netorare for dudes and futa netorare and bam people now know what they are getting into. It doesn't seem that hard.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes