Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Alles ist Down. Kannst du es nochmal hochladen bitte?
Sadly not, as I don't save the patches I made, if they're down they're gone. And that patch is so old I won't find the full versions of it anymore. You'll have to download the full version.
And please speak English.

Reactions: tommyjohne

Timy31

Jul 10, 2022
Sadly not, as I don't save the patches I made, if they're down they're gone. And that patch is so old I won't find the full versions of it anymore. You'll have to download the full version.
And please speak English.
[/ZITAT]

No problem. Does anyone know when V0.11 is coming?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Since 0.10 only came out recently, and he's doing two games, it's probably going to be some time until the next update.

Tommy30

Jun 9, 2020
Riiiiiight.....

What makes you think he's even remotely bisexual? Based on everything in the game so far, that's never happening.
I am not really sure what do you mean tbh. Who has ever said anything about him being bisexual?
Where did I imply I would like too see him having fun with MC?
What I meant was I would like to see him having fun with two ladies on their movie night :)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I am not really sure what do you mean tbh. Who has ever said anything about him being bisexual?
Where did I imply I would like too see him having fun with MC?
What I meant was I would like to see him having fun with two ladies on their movie night :)
Oh, I see. Well, in that case it's still extraordinarily unlikely. Sarah won't have any of that, so at a minimum she'd leave with the MC. Unless you've not been paying attention to her character, she has zero interest in any other man. She seems only to have passing interest in girls as well, more tending to tempt them to direct them to the MC's cock ultimately.

I'm pretty sure you're never going to see anything like that. The netorare tag is only b/c some players have a hard time seeing her with other girls (which again, she brings to the MC's bed), so they requested (demanded?) that the tag get added.

Tommy30

Jun 9, 2020
Oh, I see. Well, in that case it's still extraordinarily unlikely. Sarah won't have any of that, so at a minimum she'd leave with the MC. Unless you've not been paying attention to her character, she has zero interest in any other man. She seems only to have passing interest in girls as well, more tending to tempt them to direct them to the MC's cock ultimately.

I'm pretty sure you're never going to see anything like that. The netorare tag is only b/c some players have a hard time seeing her with other girls (which again, she brings to the MC's bed), so they requested (demanded?) that the tag get added.
So you think it is impossible for Mike to have fun with the other girl?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So you think it is impossible for Mike to have fun with the other girl?
Lana is Mike's daughter, and so far neither Lana nor her dad have shown signs of being interested in each other. I understand that the whole plot of this game revolves around father-daughter incest, but we've seen nothing to suggest that exists between Lana and Mike. I don't think you're going to see that happen, especially with the way Lana's been drooling over the MC (visiting him alone because she couldn't help herself, trying to get him to change clothes in front of her, the blowjob hidden from Mike, etc.).

There hasn't been the slightest hint that she's interested in Mike at all sexually. To have that suddenly change would be very forced at this point, not to mention a huge departure from the rest of the game's tone. I obviously cannot predict the future, but I don't think that either Sarah or Lana will do anything with Mike on movie night, no. IMO there is 0% chance of that happening.

Tommy30

Jun 9, 2020
Lana is Mike's daughter, and so far neither Lana nor her dad have shown signs of being interested in each other. I understand that the whole plot of this game revolves around father-daughter incest, but we've seen nothing to suggest that exists between Lana and Mike. I don't think you're going to see that happen, especially with the way Lana's been drooling over the MC (visiting him alone because she couldn't help herself, trying to get him to change clothes in front of her, the blowjob hidden from Mike, etc.).

There hasn't been the slightest hint that she's interested in Mike at all sexually. To have that suddenly change would be very forced at this point, not to mention a huge departure from the rest of the game's tone. I obviously cannot predict the future, but I don't think that either Sarah or Lana will do anything with Mike on movie night, no. IMO there is 0% chance of that happening.
Maybe MC and Sarah will get Mike and Lana to the good side :) or maybe Mike and Lana are keeping it a secret.
There is a few options there. Based on what we have been shown so far I agree with you in a way but I hope it is not the scenario for the future.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Maybe MC and Sarah will get Mike and Lana to the good side :) or maybe Mike and Lana are keeping it a secret.
There is a few options there. Based on what we have been shown so far I agree with you in a way but I hope it is not the scenario for the future.
Well, good luck with that I guess.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Why are you so desperate to have another guy wave his dick around? Why isn't the mc fucking the girls enough? Why is it never enough?

3.40 star(s) 78 Votes