Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
People who don't want lesbian content (like me) generally just fast forward this shit, shut the fuck up and move on to the next bit. I wish people who don't like sharing would do the same.
Difference is, actual ntr/sharing with other guys is extremely a turn off (like as much as futa or the more extreme unpopular kinks) and would never play a game where it isn't at least avoidable.

Reactions: molspajeros

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Difference is, actual ntr/sharing with other guys is extremely a turn off (like as much as futa or the more extreme unpopular kinks) and would never play a game where it isn't at least avoidable.
I also don't play futa games, which is really a turnoff for me, more than lesbian stuff (it's just a "I don't give a shit" kink, like you could show me a car or a picture of Ben Affleck instead of a lesbian scene and it would have the same effect on me : none), but same issue again : I don't go into futa games threads trying to bully devs and players to remove that content from the game. Anti sharing/NTR people do it all the time. And devs listen to them, which is even worst and validates this bullying. This is Taliban level shit, without the beheadings and stonings, but still :D

And some of them are unreasonnable , like "NTR/sharing is avoidable" is not enough for them they DEMAND that it doesn't even exist in the game.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I also don't play futa games, which is really a turnoff for me, more than lesbian stuff (it's just a "I don't give a shit" kink, like you could show me a car or a picture of Ben Affleck instead of a lesbian scene and it would have the same effect on me : none), but same issue again : I don't go into futa games threads trying to bully devs and players to remove that content from the game. Anti sharing/NTR people do it all the time. And devs listen to them, which is even worst and validates this bullying. This is Taliban level shit, without the beheadings and stonings, but still :D

And some of them are unreasonnable , like "NTR/sharing is avoidable" is not enough for them they DEMAND that it doesn't even exist in the game.
Yep. I've seen harem folks expect to have every single girl in a game, even if they've only met them once in passing. They flip their shit if somehow a single girl isn't available. And, conversely, I've seen NTR folks say crap like, "The only thing that would make this game good is" and then fill in the stealing away scenario they want to see. It's one thing to dislike a game because it has something you hate (or doesn't have something you want), but it's entirely different to be an absolute asshole to a dev just b/c the game isn't set up the way you want. It's incredibly frustrating, and those doing that always hide behind "I can say what I want." Ugh.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
NTR and sharing aren't the same. Sharing implies a decision to share by the MC. NTR is something, that happens to him (or her) and has been decided by someone else.
The scene between Sarah and the women is in my opinion definitely not sharing. You could argue wether it is NTR or not. In my opinion it does not matter wether the other person is male or female. But since in this case it is female, it is definitely lesbian.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
NTR and sharing aren't the same. Sharing implies a decision to share by the MC. NTR is something, that happens to him (or her) and has been decided by someone else.
The scene between Sarah and the women is in my opinion definitely not sharing. You could argue wether it is NTR or not. In my opinion it does not matter wether the other person is male or female. But since in this case it is female, it is definitely lesbian.
You're right, of course. But cheating and NTR aren't the same thing, either. IMO the scene with Sarah would be cheating, but I don't think it's NTR. The MC doesn't know about it, and Sarah acts as devoted to him as ever. So there's no jealousy from the MC and she's not "stolen away" — we don't see her pining for or remembering fondly her time with the woman. So, that sounds like cheating only and not NTR to me.

But ultimately I don't actually care about all this shit. Either you're OK with it (so keep playing the game) or you're not (so don't play the game). I don't know why we have to have pages and pages rehashing the same views and arguments. Nobody's changing their opinion, so what's the point?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Fuck with the "ntr" thing, I just know that a spicy orgy will come and it will be increíble. :p
That's what I'm looking forward to also! :love: I'm neutral on NTR, so I couldn't give a horse's walking shit about whether this qualifies as that or anything. I'm enjoying the game — and the MC's dwindling resolve and feeble attempts to resist a single thing Sarah introduces to him. For once, an MC without willpower is a very good thing. :LOL:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So on another matter, I know Nightaku released another game called Valhalla Chronicles, and was wondering if that game will end up on f95 as well.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
So on another matter, I know Nightaku released another game called Valhalla Chronicles, and was wondering if that game will end up on f95 as well.
I have played the demo. It was interesting, but it most likely will never be here based on how this site currently interprets rule 7.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I have played the demo. It was interesting, but it most likely will never be here based on how this site currently interprets rule 7.
didn't play it but extracted the pics. Needs at least 3 more updates to have enough content.

Reactions: pgm_01
3.40 star(s) 78 Votes