jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
20240320_130133.jpg

New functions in the game: -Characters will remember the answers given by the MC, and this will influence future events. -It will also have collectibles. -And a smartphone will be implemented where the MC will receive text messages and photos from his contacts.;)

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I just wanted to know what answers from the MC, the characters will remember, fuck or not fuck? The game had practically no relevant answers, it was just a matter of choosing to have sex or not.

Reactions: Ladrillero

HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
I just wanted to know what answers from the MC, the characters will remember, fuck or not fuck? The game had practically no relevant answers, it was just a matter of choosing to have sex or not.
I think it would be answers to the question of whether the MC will pursue certain characters romantically or not. Btw the main question is whether the game will now be a female protag one considering it is named after the girl.

Ladrillero

Nov 27, 2019
I think it would be answers to the question of whether the MC will pursue certain characters romantically or not. Btw the main question is whether the game will now be a female protag one considering it is named after the girl.
Cuando estará la versión para
android

3.40 star(s) 81 Votes