-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
In his previous update posts he talks about character creation using his subs feedback. I was just curious if during that, anyone have brought it up or if theres any conversation. thats all.
Oh. I have no idea. I guess he might have released footage of improved animations. Good point.

BigDizzy

Jul 2, 2022
One of the weakness of this game are sex scenes set up and animations. It looks way too amateurish compared to other aspects of this game.

Anyone knows if he got that sorted?
I would partially agree with that. Scenes sometimes appeared a bit angular, jerky and in poor light. But in my humble opinion you could notice an improvement in his skills over the course of the various updates. It is of course possible that this trend of slow improvement will continue. At least that would be my hope and with growing experience it would also be logical.

Reactions: Daniel Lopez

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
20240320_130133.jpg

New functions in the game: -Characters will remember the answers given by the MC, and this will influence future events. -It will also have collectibles. -And a smartphone will be implemented where the MC will receive text messages and photos from his contacts.;)

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I just wanted to know what answers from the MC, the characters will remember, fuck or not fuck? The game had practically no relevant answers, it was just a matter of choosing to have sex or not.

Reactions: Ladrillero

HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
I just wanted to know what answers from the MC, the characters will remember, fuck or not fuck? The game had practically no relevant answers, it was just a matter of choosing to have sex or not.
I think it would be answers to the question of whether the MC will pursue certain characters romantically or not. Btw the main question is whether the game will now be a female protag one considering it is named after the girl.

Ladrillero

Nov 27, 2019
I think it would be answers to the question of whether the MC will pursue certain characters romantically or not. Btw the main question is whether the game will now be a female protag one considering it is named after the girl.
Cuando estará la versión para
android

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes