Six0

Mar 22, 2019
We need another game with this loli model, because she was sexy as hell. And I'm not even the lolicon type. Something about her was just perfect. Cute, slutty, not too young or too old, the kind of daughter I'd like to fuck and be a single dad for.

Serenity Life

Jan 21, 2020
NTR?
Is this a joke?!
If it is, it's a bad one.
Delete Cheating and NTR! It's definitely not here.
BTW:
There is sharing, after all. His daughter shares her girlfriends.
And there's a scene where the father fucks one girlfriend's mother. Maybe that's the scene the author is referring to as cheating.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
NTR?
Is this a joke?!
If it is, it's a bad one.
Delete Cheating and NTR! It's definitely not here.
BTW:
There is sharing, after all. His daughter shares her girlfriends.
And there's a scene where the father fucks one girlfriend's mother. Maybe that's the scene the author is referring to as cheating.
It's because of perspectives like this one. People griped enough that it got slapped on the game. People who self-insert then get upset when something happens that the MC knows nothing about. You may not agree (many don't), but there's a vocal group of folks who pull this crap all the time and get tags on games that really shouldn't be there, in this case because this isn't an NTR game. But there's not much to do about it.

Reactions: Daniel Lopez

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Could be wrong but most of the girls were not exactly "exclusive" material in the making including even the daughter. Heck her asian friend was banging her own father. NTR is not a correct tag IMO here but swinging makes a lot of sense.

Reactions: Bloodguard

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Let's go with the progress of the week! We are very close, we estimate that in a few weeks it will be published FOR ALL TIERS LEVELS!

Patreon.png

Discord:
Subscribestar:
Boosty:
Patreon:
Itchio:

Last edited:

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys, I'm a little confused... it says the game is complete, but part 2 ends with the MC on the boat and a continue message... what did I miss?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Please tell me, you have rewritten the story, where the Daugther has grown into a decent pierced, white haired sweet little gothic kitty cat... woah she looks delicious...:love: *grunting like an hungry orc that is delighted of yummi Hobbit legs ^^
It's not a rewrite! How many times does it need to be said? This is a continuation, a sequel to this game.

Reactions: pgm_01
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes