BigDizzy

Jul 2, 2022
What about his other game. Where do you guys follow it? Has he said anything?
[/QUOTE]

If desired, PM me for a link... that leads somewhere else.

Reactions: Daniel Lopez

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
so I tried to load into the game.. wont let me load early saves, wont let me start a new one, it will ask my name.. then cut to a scene in a kitchen.. Was hoping to reaquaint myself with the whole story. Not sure what the heck to do. Tried deleting the whole save file did not work. Tried a fresh extract of the game... nothing.

Thanks!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
so I tried to load into the game.. wont let me load early saves, wont let me start a new one, it will ask my name.. then cut to a scene in a kitchen.. Was hoping to reaquaint myself with the whole story. Not sure what the heck to do. Tried deleting the whole save file did not work. Tried a fresh extract of the game... nothing.

Thanks!
You need to download part one to start a new game or load a save from the early game.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020

Thanks!
To start this game you have to play part 1 (v0.9) first. When finished you can continue with downloading part 2 (v0.10) and start a new game there. Unfortunately the old saves from part 1 are also shown in part 2, I think that's actually a mistake from the dev since you can't use them there anyway.

Reactions: H1M

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Is the whole game completed or just part 2? There are no prospects of merging part 1 and part 2 into a single whole?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Oh Daddy [Part 2 - v1.0 Final] [Nightaku] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
Part 1 v0.9 here.

Win/Linux [89,6 MB]
- - -

Mac [73,0 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Whats the ntr in this???
Seeing as non of the reviews mention it, and the only thing I see from the search of NTR in this thread is an argument about if cheating is NTR or not. Its probably piss poor or a bit of netorase at most.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Seeing as non of the reviews mention it, and the only thing I see from the search of NTR in this thread is an argument about if cheating is NTR or not. Its probably piss poor or a bit of netorase at most.
It's one of the usual "no one will enjoy this" kind (as in, NTR fans won't give a shit about it, but people who dislike NTR will also dislike it). Sara and her friend Lana's mother, Amanda, have oral sex behind the MC's back. Amanda is not an LI in this game (since the game's now over).

It's not done.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's talking about a sequel called "Sara".

Given the ending of this one, and the title of the sequel, my own personal speculation is that this is just a pretext to turn this into a female protag story instead.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes