-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That's your opinion. I love the idea of having MC's daughter become a sex craving slut fucking around.
There's a big difference between something in a game being enjoyed by specific people and something actually making sense. The entire theme of the game (not counting whatever-the-hell this sudden "background plot" is) has been that Sara seduces her weak-willed father while the wife is away (likely having an affair) and then introduces several of her same-aged friends to come and have sex with him too. It's pretty much The Harem Sara Created for Me. You might "love the idea" of what you described, but it makes zero sense in the theme of the game. It would be like switching to golf rules in the middle of baseball.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
There's a big difference between something in a game being enjoyed by specific people and something actually making sense. The entire theme of the game (not counting whatever-the-hell this sudden "background plot" is) has been that Sara seduces her weak-willed father while the wife is away (likely having an affair) and then introduces several of her same-aged friends to come and have sex with him too. It's pretty much The Harem Sara Created for Me. You might "love the idea" of what you described, but it makes zero sense in the theme of the game. It would be like switching to golf rules in the middle of baseball.
Where did I say I ask for it? I replied to someone saying it doesn't mix with "No it can, it's just not your taste".

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That's your opinion. I love the idea of having MC's daughter become a sex craving slut fucking around.
I never said you actually asked for it; I said you indicated you would enjoy it. If you don't think you said that, you obviously can't read your own post. I've helped you out by highlighting where you very specifically say you love the idea.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
And here bolden is where you imply I'm asking for it. By saying it makes zero sense on this game while I never outright ask for it. You imply stuff about what i'm saying so I imply your implication of what i'm saying. Take some time off this website, you obviously spend too much time here.

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
And here bolden is where you imply I'm asking for it. By saying it makes zero sense on this game while I never outright ask for it. You imply stuff about what i'm saying so I imply your implication of what i'm saying. Take some time off this website, you obviously spend too much time here.
I didn't imply: you inferred. There's a huge difference. I never said something while subtly trying to slip in some extra meaning. You read my words and assumed a deeper meaning than what I intended. Sounds like a you problem. Maybe you should take some time off from getting hot under the collar because your own phantoms are screwing with your mind. :unsure:

Moreslaw

Sep 21, 2018
What's with this damn fixation on colossal dicks? Huge dicks everywhere on this site :ROFLMAO: I swear I will never understand it
Well, it's a kink, nothing to understand there. Some people like to eat shit, others like feet, others like girls being impaled on huge dicks, others all at once. It's just not your thing, but it is a thing for enough people so this site is filled with it. No point discussing ;)

KaienHakai

Nov 7, 2019
Well, it's a kink, nothing to understand there. Some people like to eat shit, others like feet, others like girls being impaled on huge dicks, others all at once. It's just not your thing, but it is a thing for enough people so this site is filled with it. No point discussing ;)
This is not a kink or a taste. Most games here have colossal dicks in them. This is a trend. One the most ridiculous and persistent trend I've seen. Do people that create these games think huge dicks are the key to success? :ROFLMAO:

Moreslaw

Sep 21, 2018
This is not a kink or a taste. Most games here have colossal dicks in them. This is a trend. One the most ridiculous and persistent trend I've seen. Do people that create these games think huge dicks are the key to success? :ROFLMAO:
As I said. No point discussing.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Definitely a trend. Unfortunately, it's been increasing in popularity since the 1970s. You even hear in hiphop how someone has "10 inches" for a hater to deepthroat, etc. I'll never understand penis envy: you actually want to go around all day uncomfortable from your schlong constantly sticking to your leg as you walk? I think having a donkey dick would be as uncomfortable as having a micropenis.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
More actually. Micropenis would more suck for any girlfriend, though of course it would suck for him, too. Horse dick would also suck for both, unless she was like a rampaging slut up until then for her.
I was only referring to him. Although I would guess for someone with a micro it would feel "normal" since it's how they always have been. IDK; I try not to think about either too much TBH.

Last edited:

KaienHakai

Nov 7, 2019
As I said. No point discussing.
You think so? I think we should discuss it. This is a piece of media, produced and distributed to the public. And ridiculous trends are very much worth discussing. If someone has a kink for having sex with guys with big dicks, that's a private matter and not up for discussion. But well, we are not talking about having sex here, are we? :ROFLMAO:

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes