Merow

Nov 20, 2017
It's not a rewrite! How many times does it need to be said? This is a continuation, a sequel to this game.
:WaitWhat:
I think this is a missunderstanding... That should be a joke. Maybe i'm not very good in writing english jokes?!
The only message of my post was, that i already love this cutie.

I'm following this Thread since 0.4 and looking forward to the sequel. ;)

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
:WaitWhat:
I think this is a missunderstanding... That should be a joke. Maybe i'm not very good in writing english jokes?!
The only message of my post was, that i already love this cutie.

I'm following this Thread since 0.4 and looking forward to the sequel. ;)
I responded based on what your previous message said:
Please tell me, you have rewritten the story, where the Daugther has grown into a decent pierced, white haired sweet little gothic kitty cat... woah she looks delicious...:love: *grunting like an hungry orc that is delighted of yummi Hobbit legs ^^
I was saying that no, he has not rewritten the story for Sara; it's a continuation, a sequel. If you didn't mean that he rewrote it, I'm not sure why you would say that it was rewritten. (If that's the joke, I don't understand it.)

Reactions: Bloodguard

Merow

Nov 20, 2017
So... Oh Daddy was abruptly finished. A continuation is anounced.
I'm so satisfied of this Cutie, so i have messaged this by saying " Please tell me, you have rewritten the story..." so that the most content would be with her as the daughter.

I know, thats not the case.

I'm not sure why you would say that it was rewritten.
Where?:FacePalm:
Read it again... where did I ever said "it was rewritten"? (like you want to read in my words)
I'm not saying that like a fact... i would wish so... that's a big difference. What's so heavy to understand here?

Here... YOUR responding:
I responded based on what your previous message said:
Please tell me, you have rewritten the story, where the Daugther has grown into a decent pierced, white haired sweet little gothic kitty cat... woah she looks delicious...:love: *grunting like an hungry orc that is delighted of yummi Hobbit legs ^^
I have slightly highlighted my words... just for you.
Can you see the "Please tell me..." now? Can you see it... or do I have to make it even bigger? Maybe with flashing lights?
You know what "Please tell me..." says? I have spoke out a wish. I would wish that this would be the daughter in the sequel.
You are responding me saying "Please tell me, you have rewritten the story" and you are making an "it was rewritten" out of it? :WaitWhat:
Don't blame me, if you are not willing (or able) to understand a text and to keep it like that, laying words in my mouth, I've never said.

But nevermind... I don't have to explain you my form of giving compliments, to correctly read a text and without absurd interpretations coming out of your very own imagination!
My advice?
Read whole texts, don't ignore the half of it and maybe you can understand what the people are saying.
But don't blame them, if you are missunderstanding them because you are ignoring the half of their words.
That's not my fault!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That's fair, then. That's also the most idiotically confusing game naming I've seen in awhile. If you have a game, Oh Daddy, which you actually divide into what you call officially Part 1 and Part 2, it's very foolish then to name the next game as Part 2 as well. Also, I've been going back and looking at previous announcement posts. Most of the time there's no "Part 2" on them, which is why I didn't even look at this latest image. I had no reason to assume he suddenly added a "Part 2" to it. Shrug.png

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is this without sound?

Cant seem to hear anything
Yes, this is without sound. FFR, any Ren'Py game comes by default with volume sliders. However, in order for actual sound to be played, the developer needs to add audio files and reference them in the game. So if you have volume sliders in any Ren'Py game but don't hear anything, there's a 99.9999% chance no audio has been provided by the developer. (Developers usually don't bother to remove sliders, even if there's no volume.)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How long do testing phase usually take?
They vary quite a bit. It depends on if bugs are found, how serious the bugs are, and how much coding is required to fix them. In the case of a simple Ren'Py VN like this, it probably doesn't take very long, even if bugs are found. More complex games (those that do a lot more than just have characters talk and give relationships + or - points for choices) would take far longer to test and fix.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes