-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That's fair, then. That's also the most idiotically confusing game naming I've seen in awhile. If you have a game, Oh Daddy, which you actually divide into what you call officially Part 1 and Part 2, it's very foolish then to name the next game as Part 2 as well. Also, I've been going back and looking at previous announcement posts. Most of the time there's no "Part 2" on them, which is why I didn't even look at this latest image. I had no reason to assume he suddenly added a "Part 2" to it. Shrug.png

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is this without sound?

Cant seem to hear anything
Yes, this is without sound. FFR, any Ren'Py game comes by default with volume sliders. However, in order for actual sound to be played, the developer needs to add audio files and reference them in the game. So if you have volume sliders in any Ren'Py game but don't hear anything, there's a 99.9999% chance no audio has been provided by the developer. (Developers usually don't bother to remove sliders, even if there's no volume.)

Reactions: Bloodguard

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How long do testing phase usually take?
They vary quite a bit. It depends on if bugs are found, how serious the bugs are, and how much coding is required to fix them. In the case of a simple Ren'Py VN like this, it probably doesn't take very long, even if bugs are found. More complex games (those that do a lot more than just have characters talk and give relationships + or - points for choices) would take far longer to test and fix.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That's your opinion. I love the idea of having MC's daughter become a sex craving slut fucking around.
There's a big difference between something in a game being enjoyed by specific people and something actually making sense. The entire theme of the game (not counting whatever-the-hell this sudden "background plot" is) has been that Sara seduces her weak-willed father while the wife is away (likely having an affair) and then introduces several of her same-aged friends to come and have sex with him too. It's pretty much The Harem Sara Created for Me. You might "love the idea" of what you described, but it makes zero sense in the theme of the game. It would be like switching to golf rules in the middle of baseball.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
There's a big difference between something in a game being enjoyed by specific people and something actually making sense. The entire theme of the game (not counting whatever-the-hell this sudden "background plot" is) has been that Sara seduces her weak-willed father while the wife is away (likely having an affair) and then introduces several of her same-aged friends to come and have sex with him too. It's pretty much The Harem Sara Created for Me. You might "love the idea" of what you described, but it makes zero sense in the theme of the game. It would be like switching to golf rules in the middle of baseball.
Where did I say I ask for it? I replied to someone saying it doesn't mix with "No it can, it's just not your taste".

3.40 star(s) 81 Votes