CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
I actually enjoyed it. Renders were good, the sex scene was decent and it was like 10 minutes long. Not too bad in my books.

Reactions: Kingvlad

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
About the Halloween Special, I kinda expected some loli action, specially after I saw the loli goth from the promotion banner, so I'm kinda disappointed.
In the Gallery it's written "Halloween 2020" instead of "Halloween 2021", unless I live in an alternative future that I'm not aware of.

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
About the Halloween Special, I kinda expected some loli action, specially after I saw the loli goth from the promotion banner, so I'm kinda disappointed.
In the Gallery it's written "Halloween 2020" instead of "Halloween 2021", unless I live in an alternative future that I'm not aware of.

What about Paula? Decent enough story.

Nova1811

May 6, 2018
Well that was...kinda meh. One scene and it doesn't even involve the main LI of the game? If that's what holiday special are to delay normal releases, I'd say skip them.
Same, and then soon we have christmas, new year and easter specials as well. Which will cause only more story progression delays in VN's

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think those dresses should of been switched around to where Paula wore the black one and the old lady wore the white one.

I don't know what was scarier the ghost or the old lady getting naked.

I find it hilarious that the dudes pubes look like a bush.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*Edit

The DEV seems to have a thing for 2020 as 2020 variable is peppered all over multiple script files instead of 2021.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Wolfbroken

Oct 20, 2021
Great!:love::love::love: The story is very good, and Paola I want her as a psychic too! And what I saw in the Christmas icon....uff.... and I want it to be CHRISTMAS !!!

Reactions: Brasiuls

purseless

Feb 13, 2020
I wonder if we will get only halloween episode and the 0,4 episode for october too?
Or just the halloween episode?
Seems doubtful. I'm not really a fan of specials during an ongoing story line, & seeing Sara in frizzy goth mode with licorice lipstick doesn't give me wood tbh.
Taken from Nightaku's Discord.
Nightaku28/10/2021
version 0.4 will be released in november, now is the halloween event, it has nothing to do with the main story of the game.

Reactions: room217
3.40 star(s) 80 Votes