CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
new to the game so just thought id report a bug. when i started a new game i clicked the heart icon (because im curious and wanna see what stuff on the screen does) and it gave me an error message. after that i played through and tried it again after the first choice and it worked fine. only gave me an error that one time, but it was bad enough that if i tried to ignore it crashed the whole game.

really diggin the game though! the story and the renders are great, but the Halloween story was ok. kinda figured everyone was gonna loose the clothes when i saw the old lady in that dress and her nips were already half out. it was cheesy but still kinda nice. i agree with everyone else... Paula was a smokeshow and the scene with her was nice but would have liked to see more of her.

Reactions: TommyTuba

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
there's Google if you're looking to just jerk off to something pertaining to your particular taste. What are you even doing here?
What I'm doing here is having a conversation with a guy named Tarrang.
About "my" particular taste, I don't think I'm in the wrong place (this thread)

finger_ninja

Oct 4, 2021
I made a quick Mod for the game with a few music tracks, walkthrough (well, there are only a few obvious choices so far...) and some other functions.

Oct. 31, 2021
Updated my Mod for the new game release v0.3 "Halloween" Edition
Info: The main game got also a complete text correction/proofread with this release and is included in the "Halloween" game download on the OP, too.

Download Mod only v0.3Halloween (~34MB)
Can't get it to work it doesn't ask to overwrite either, if you make it so it extracts as a game folder it should be easier to install

Watchraven

Jun 10, 2018
Can't get it to work it doesn't ask to overwrite either, if you make it so it extracts as a game folder it should be easier to install
The way I made it work for me was to 1st extract the game files. Then I dragged & dropped the compressed mod files into the extracted folder. Open the folder. You'll see the compressed mod files there. Drag & Drop them again, this time into the game folder up top. Open the game folder. You'll see the compressed mod files again. Extract the files & when you do select "extract here". This is how I make sure I don't screw up.

Watchraven

Jun 10, 2018
new to the game so just thought id report a bug. when i started a new game i clicked the heart icon (because im curious and wanna see what stuff on the screen does) and it gave me an error message. after that i played through and tried it again after the first choice and it worked fine. only gave me an error that one time, but it was bad enough that if i tried to ignore it crashed the whole game.

really diggin the game though! the story and the renders are great, but the Halloween story was ok. kinda figured everyone was gonna loose the clothes when i saw the old lady in that dress and her nips were already half out. it was cheesy but still kinda nice. i agree with everyone else... Paula was a smokeshow and the scene with her was nice but would have liked to see more of her.
That probably happened 'cause you hadn't met Sara yet. It's meant to show her affection level. No girl = no level = heart attack.

• Haha
Reactions: CptValor

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Great game, the daughter is adorable and boy howdy does she know what she wants (ya know, her dad). Before I get super into it does anyone happen to know what the planned tags are or if there are even any more? I'm not trying to start any wars just genuinely curious because a few things made me pause for a second. One being Yuri talking about fooling around with her father, and the other is the dad by the pond telling his daughter he's fine with her getting gang banged. I just don't want to get blindsided by sharing the MCs family or anything like that and I've been burned before so I'm definitely paranoid. Hoping to see a harem tag popup tbh. Sorry if these questions have no place here I realize its early in development I was just hoping for some insight. :)

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Watchraven

Jun 10, 2018
Great game, the daughter is adorable and boy howdy does she know what she wants (ya know, her dad). Before I get super into it does anyone happen to know what the planned tags are or if there are even any more? I'm not trying to start any wars just genuinely curious because a few things made me pause for a second. One being Yuri talking about fooling around with her father, and the other is the dad by the pond telling his daughter he's fine with her getting gang banged. I just don't want to get blindsided by sharing the MCs family or anything like that and I've been burned before so I'm definitely paranoid. Hoping to see a harem tag popup tbh. Sorry if these questions have no place here I realize its early in development I was just hoping for some insight. :)
Sara's friend has an affection level for the MC in the heart icon, so some kind of harem seems likely.

dustbluemoon

Jun 21, 2017
as a rule, I usually wait to see if games like these ever get developed past the point of simple teasing and eye candy images. likewise, I want to see more tags or what is planned...

Reactions: DoubleXX

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
The halloween special felt pretty meh for me tbh. I don't understand why you'd spend time on these specials when we've seen so little of from the actual game.
Yeah, a special could come at any time really. Not everyone who plays this game will be playing it the month it releases. These games usually don't even show a date so any holiday can pop up at any point. Lots of time made up ones. When a game is new I believe a creator should try to further the plot and get more people invested in the project.

Pyke Vo

Jul 5, 2021
Well, on the one hand the girl is too young, so I doubt she can get pregnant, which is bad. On the other hand, the girl is young enough not to get pregnant, which is good, because you can cum inside her and not be scared that she will get pregnant.
it's just a game, don't think too much :LOL:

Biểu tượng Cộng đồng đã xác minh

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Sorry to say felt this new edition was lacking, no choices just clicking through and reading. There was no anticipation or a work up to a scene. It was just wam bam thank you mam. Also there was no way out for the MC to avoid or deal with the problem in a different manner. Reminded me of an AE game nothing but a linear run with no choices or options for a different path.
Some may disagree and if so, so be it. This is just my thoughts on the new edition. Great art and modeling work, however the animation was kind of choppy on my end. Will have to check and make sure my video drive is update. Thanks I look forward to the Christmas edition along with V0.4.

3.40 star(s) 80 Votes