Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
Sorry to say felt this new edition was lacking, no choices just clicking through and reading. There was no anticipation or a work up to a scene. It was just wam bam thank you mam. Also there was no way out for the MC to avoid or deal with the problem in a different manner. Reminded me of an AE game nothing but a linear run with no choices or options for a different path.
Some may disagree and if so, so be it. This is just my thoughts on the new edition. Great art and modeling work, however the animation was kind of choppy on my end. Will have to check and make sure my video drive is update. Thanks I look forward to the Christmas edition along with V0.4.
Disagree with Xmas edition. Will likely be similar to this, but with Xmas rather than horror theme.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
The Halloween edition wasn't bad, just to much straight forward, I had hoped on some twists like instead of the granddaughter, his daughter got possessed or the spirit wouldn't disappear and make the daughter do creepy sex things with her daddy. Overall wasn't to bad, just a little strange and missed the twists in a creepy story.

Hope the Xmas edition will have more surprises and twists.

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
The Halloween edition wasn't bad, just to much straight forward, I had hoped on some twists like instead of the granddaughter, his daughter got possessed or the spirit wouldn't disappear and make the daughter do creepy sex things with her daddy. Overall wasn't to bad, just a little strange and missed the twists in a creepy story.

Hope the Xmas edition will have more surprises and twists.
Yeah I liked it tbh. I didn't mind much that it was pretty straightforward but yes having choice events is always nice. But the story was interesting and taking the time to make a little special for Halloween is always neat. Thanks for that dev!

Reactions: Wolfbroken

Watchraven

Jun 10, 2018
It's already been said that VO.4 will come out in November. I'll believe it till December rolls around. I think it's a mistake to believe the devs are "milking" their subscribers till they stop doing any work. Nutaku hasn't done that. I just like his main story more than the side story. Just a matter of preference, really.

Reactions: DoofusMan

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
The Halloween edition wasnt good. i would have enjoyed if they focus more on the daughter or a intro to her friend even if there were no sex scenes. its to early in the story to add random people that we will never see again.

I was hoping the dev would just have the dad take her trick or treating and go from there.

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
It's already been said that VO.4 will come out in November. I'll believe it till December rolls around. I think it's a mistake to believe the devs are "milking" their subscribers till they stop doing any work. Nutaku hasn't done that. I just like his main story more than the side story. Just a matter of preference, really.
Exactly. He's still producing and releasing content that is pretty decent compared to his main stuff. So I think it's a far cry from being milking.

Oh btw it's Nightaku* :KEK: (force of habit? lmao)
Nutaku is a milking industry in itself for real though lmao.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Watchraven

Watchraven

Jun 10, 2018
Exactly. He's still producing and releasing content that is pretty decent compared to his main stuff. So I think it's a far cry from being milking.

Oh btw it's Nightaku* :KEK: (force of habit? lmao)
Nutakuis a milking industry in itself for real lmao.
Nice...rub it in!

• Haha

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1304925

Overview:
Here you will have to make decisions during the summer vacations in the mountain house. Having a good student means giving her a lot of whims and accepting what she wants. But be careful the mountains have some mysterious places and it would be very easy to get lost.​

Thread Updated: 2021- 10 - 31
Release Date: 2021-10 -31
Developer: Nightaku - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3 - Halloween Special
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

This game is compliant with our Rule 7 terms.
If you are offended by this content then please vacate the thread.
Thank you.

DOWNLOAD

Win: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD - - -
Mac
(v0.2): MEGA - - -
Andriod
(v0.2): MEGA - - -
Other:
ANDROID

Halloween Special
Win:
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - -

Extras:
WALKTHROUGH MOD* - TYPO FIX* - MULTI MOD*
*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1304928 View attachment 1304929 View attachment 1304931 View attachment 1376296 View attachment 1304926 View attachment 1376046 View attachment 1304932
Halloween Special is a good game
I love the DILF, but we get the feeling that the game is incomplete.
deserved continuation
Who is Paula?

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
At the beginning of the animation, press h & n simultaneously. The animations will loop as long as you like.
oh shit, thanks for the tip I never knew that! I know H is for hiding the text box but does N work on it's own too? What does it do if so? :0

Watchraven

Jun 10, 2018
oh shit, thanks for the tip I never knew that! I know H is for hiding the text box but does N work on it's own too? What does it do if so? :0
I've tried it with other games & it hasn't worked. I actually discovered it by being a fumble-fingers while trying to hide the interface & grab a screenshot during an animation. When I tried to repeat the phenom it worked. Sometimes clumsy is good.

Brasiuls

Nov 13, 2021
You can see the high quality in the renderings! No doubt a good pc has to exist there! Please more! :love:(y)

3.40 star(s) 80 Votes