KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I made a quick Mod for the game with a few music tracks, walkthrough (well, there are only a few obvious choices so far...) and some other functions.

OhDaddy - Mod Banner.jpg

April 16, 2022 - Info:
I've moved my Mod now into an own thread to the F95zone Mod section HERE

Last edited:

FLuffyman

Oct 23, 2017
The grammar was so poor in this I felt compelled to fix it before proceeding any further in the game. He, His and I aren't appropriate for daughters. Deleted about three dozen uses of the word "And", also modified some very puzzling uses of English. It's mostly readable now, mostly.
I can't seem to download this. It just opens as a txt file in a new tab every time I try.

Ozy79

Apr 20, 2018
The grammar was so poor in this I felt compelled to fix it before proceeding any further in the game. He, His and I aren't appropriate for daughters. Deleted about three dozen uses of the word "And", also modified some very puzzling uses of English. It's mostly readable now, mostly.
and how do we add it to the game?, it keeps saving as a txt file, am i missing something???? :/

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I took it a step further and fixed all the instances when she called the MC by his proper name, replaced with dad or daddy.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
and how do we add it to the game?, it keeps saving as a txt file, am i missing something???? :/
When you save it or my version, make sure to change the filename to script.rpy, then place that file in the "game" subfolder, tell it to overwrite existing script.rpy.

Reactions: TheDick69+

RafaXIII

May 30, 2019
Where to put this file ??

Reactions: ImYourPassenger

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Well, on the one hand the girl is too young, so I doubt she can get pregnant, which is bad. On the other hand, the girl is young enough not to get pregnant, which is good, because you can cum inside her and not be scared that she will get pregnant.
I don't think she's younger than 5. To quote part of an article (you can find multiple ones searching Google for her name or the youngest person to give birth):
"1939: Lina Medina becomes the youngest confirmed mother in recorded medical history, delivering a son at the age of 5."

BrockSteele

May 5, 2018
Anyone knows what causes this weird glitch to happen? texts gets all weird and the game crashes not too long afterward. Anyone knows how to fix this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Anyone knows what causes this weird glitch to happen? texts gets all weird and the game crashes not too long afterward. Anyone knows how to fix this? View attachment 1378397 View attachment 1378398 View attachment 1378400
First of all, it might be time to upgrade from Windows 7 (or is that Vista? Been a minute since I've been on either.). You're gonna start having security problems along with issues like this becoming more and more common. One thing you can try that might fix this is hitting "Shift + G" and testing the renderers to see if any work for you.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
pendoza

If there is no script.rpy file you can use unren to extract the game files and then it'll be in the game folder. Unren is found on the site.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes