momonga-123

Oct 6, 2019
es actualizacion o bonus de halloween

it's update or halloween bonus

Last edited by a moderator:

MihaelKheel

May 13, 2021
The game is really cool, I like it.
I have some idea for the futur (first I think the "wife" is cheating but It's only my idea base on one pics of her in the game) : for the idea I had, the dad doesn't want to fuck his "princess" but he can fuck his daughters' friend... And the second Idea, maybe the daughter can tries hypnosis on his father (or his mother to have fun with his father) but that's only some idea
I really waiting for the next version

pix28

Aug 17, 2021
It would be nice to see in the plot something like that: one of the girls (an asian girl, for example) holding a package of pills that had been stolen from mother before the trip. But will these pills work? Really looking forward with a pregnancy tag.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
It would be nice to see in the plot something like that: one of the girls (an asian girl, for example) holding a package of pills that had been stolen from mother before the trip. But will these pills work? Really looking forward with a pregnancy tag.
Interesting. Could be in fact fertility pills... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Maple74 and Gummiel

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Wow! I'm not much into loli in general, but your renderings are fantastic! I can really believe Sara as a (er... "18") year-old. I did prefer her with the hair down, though. The sex scene turning out to be a dream was quite disappointing, though. Please don't make that a habit.

I was thinking during the scene with Karen ("Mom") if maybe she WAS having an affair- but I do hope that she isn't and that she will show up eventually for some sex scenes- especially some mother-daughter muff-munching action. (Lesbian Incest is one of my fetishes!) Also some yuri & 3way action with Sara and Yuri. (Is her name a hint for future developments?).

The Halloween Special was great, even if it didn't make too much sense. I only wish that Paula had stayed around to become part of the harem!

Some advice if you'd like it:
- As I said, please don't make the fake-outs ("It's really a dream") a habit. It's really sloppy writing.
- One thing in these games that I really get annoyed with is the father spending 3/4ths of the game arguing against incest sex with the daughter. I can understand some reluctance but damn, not the extent that most of these games go to!
- More scenes with Sara's hair down, please!
- Some lesbian scenes- preferably mother/daughter ones, although 3somes with Yuri would be nice, also.
- (Please find some way to reuse the Paula model!)
- Like others have requested, please end the game with baby bellies for all.

I do wish you good luck in the future with the game.

Last edited:

Tzios

Oct 4, 2017
When will come the day that there will be a game with content like this, yet on the rougher side. It's always so tame.

Hopefully the next update or two will include a fun 'dream' that features more exciting usage of the girls involved.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
One comment that I forgot to mention in my previous message was about the rendering. While Sara looks good and there doesn't seem to be any major problems with her, Yuri just never really seems right in most of her appearances. Not knowing the proper technical terms, I would say that she looks "stiff", both in posture and her hair & clothing. I want to stress that I like the CHARACTER- it's the visuals that I'm talking about.

3.40 star(s) 80 Votes