hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I completely agree with you. The Dev is the one who tells his story, it's his game, and we decide whether we follow him or not. We have to let the Dev do what he wants to do, and above all that he likes.
I don't know about these game developers, but I do know a LOT of professional writers (particularly in the Sci-fi, Fantasy and Mystery fields, both in print and on screen) and they tend to avoid using unsolicited blind suggestions. There are several reasons for this, among which is "It's MY story, Dammit! If I use your ideas, it's YOUR story." (slightly paraphrased from Harlan Ellison).

Another very valid reason is that there are many instances of a author using an idea that someone sent them and then getting accused of plagiarism, and even sued. That's why many authors nowadays use third parties to read their fanmail. Even if they came up with the same idea ON THEIR OWN, if it can be shown that they even only just received the idea, they can have suit filed against them. (It doesn't mean that the plaintiff will win, but suits of this sort are long, expensive affairs.) I know of more than one instance where the author actually CHANGED the story they had originally planned because someone had sent in an idea that the author had independently intended to include.

Hey, I post my share of suggestions to devs here myself. But mine are usually only general suggestions of basic concepts that might be included. If someone actually uses one of MY ideas, the only thing that I ask is please give me a shoutout in the credits, so I can use it in my resume.

Reporting bugs or story flaws is a completely different matter, of course, and most writers actually do WANT constructive criticism.

Last edited:
Reactions: Regedit32

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Don't know what's the worst the girl who looks like an 11-12-year-old kid or the comments under this game
Well, scholars from around the world have concluded that this form of depravity is a healthy outlet for those certain depraved individuals that would normally extract their loathsome needs on innocent girls of the flesh and blood variety. :KEK:
1640212713714.png :giggle:

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
why do you guys make pedophilia game? its really disgusting
Are you new to the internet ? Many kinks can be considered as "disgusting" by anyone.
It's a fantasy with pixels, if that's not your speed, avoid game tagged with 'loli'... sheesh...
It's like saying that i don't like scat and then i say on a "scat game" thread : "why do you guys make scat game? its really disgusting". See how ridiculous that sounds ?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Are you new to the internet ? Many kinks can be considered as "disgusting" by anyone.
It's a fantasy with pixels, if that's not your speed, avoid game tagged with 'loli'... sheesh...
It's like saying that i don't like scat and then i say on a "scat game" thread : "why do you guys make scat game? its really disgusting". See how ridiculous that sounds ?
when even a pikachu whips ya left and right for ya comment, you know you fucked it up. :LUL:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Getting serious NTR vibes from Karens first scene. she says "I'm drowning in work"
Yet shes wearing incredibly sexy lingerie while MC is away at some cabin which means shes not dressing for him.
Hopefully its not NTR.
I don't know what Dev is up to, but I don't think there will be NTR in this game.

But yes.. a wife on a business trip, a longer time without the presence of a husband to satisfy her...

In games with ntr, I would already see different situations here. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TheLegend1337

sinxhector

Jan 13, 2019
I have an error in this game that does not allow me to play it, no sentences can be read, can someone help me repair it

3.40 star(s) 80 Votes