soupy sales

Nov 25, 2017
Interesting update.

But.. it would be nice if the animations didn't end so quickly.
It would be good if the animations would play constantly and end when we want them to.
If you hit "H" while playing ...it will loop. I had the same complaint on the earlier version

pix28

Aug 17, 2021
as expected, the complete detachment of the plot from reality deprives the game of exquisite taste and mature meaning. I wonder if the author has ever tried anal relationships with an adult girl? did it go without lubrication, without persuasion? according to statistics, 3 out of 5 ordinary women, having tried it once, prefer to avoid this type of intercourse if possible. in fact, the problem of constructing a storyline in a given genre, as a rule, always rests against a lack of understanding of general, sexual and adolescent psychology. unfortunately, this product is no exception :(

Reactions: AdamJohn36

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
How much content in this game so far. I am trying to decide if I should wait for it to be further developed or try it out now. Thanks!.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I made a quick Mod for the game with a few music tracks, walkthrough (well, there are only a few obvious choices so far...) and some other functions.

View attachment 1424569

Dec. 22, 2021
Updated my Mod for the new game release v0.4

Download Mod v0.4 (~43MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1557992 View attachment 1557993 View attachment 1557994
Couldn't get walkthrough to work, got tons of error with fresh start. I did UnRen.

phillsm23

Jan 4, 2020
I don't know what Dev is up to, but I don't think there will be NTR in this game.

But yes.. a wife on a business trip, a longer time without the presence of a husband to satisfy her...

In games with ntr, I would already see different situations here. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I'm suspecting she's cheating on us.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
if the wife cheats on the MC, it could be the catalyst that leads to the MC and his daughter having sex. the dev may be using it as a plot device to further the story. would leave the newly single MC open to take any of the female cast to bed.

Reactions: $@~

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
if the wife cheats on the MC, it could be the catalyst that leads to the MC and his daughter having sex. the dev may be using it as a plot device to further the story. would leave the newly single MC open to take any of the female cast to bed.
Like Yuris' delicious looking Mom, get her away from the pencil dick husband (supposedly), I honestly think Sara was making it up about Yuri and her dad to open our MC up more to her daddy fetish. Also first strike again the wife is her name, Karen, Dev couldnt have made a worst choice then that IMO, second the model isnt that hot so honestly if there is NTR with her as a plot device then good riddance cause it aint much of a loss seeing the potential ones we can possibly pursue afterwards.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Getting serious NTR vibes from Karens first scene. she says "I'm drowning in work"
Yet shes wearing incredibly sexy lingerie while MC is away at some cabin which means shes not dressing for him.
Hopefully its not NTR.
Just because Karen is wearing a sexy lingerie doesn't she's cheating on in him.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Couldn't get walkthrough to work, got tons of error with fresh start. I did UnRen.
Hi. There's something wrong with the Mod installation. According your error log there is the text "Yes, I did. Thank you, [mc]." in your script.rpy in the line 1337. But in mine it's way later (line 1617). So maybe you are using another mod also (that would most likely brake mine) or there got something wrong when you copied my Files. Please try a fresh installation.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Oh Daddy v0.2/v0.3 - Walkthrough Mod

Features:
Highlights the best choice in green.​
Removes negative points on choices highlighted by the mod.​

Download:
Oh Daddy v0.2 (Uncensored): Link
Oh Daddy v0.3 (Uncensored): Link

Mod Preview
View attachment 1376109

Please Note
You will get errors if you use the Uncensored Mods with a Censored game version.
Please, can you update to : Oh Daddy - version 0.4

Reactions: VincentYamato
3.40 star(s) 80 Votes