Game Version: 0.4
Language: Turkish
Osx : Win 32/64 Linux
Size : 384 Mb

Turkish Translated TOPIC

Reactions: 19Castiel23

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
What does it matter if the wife is playing away from home anyway?
The MC is screwing anything that moves with great gusto but if dear wifey dares misbehave everybody has a heart attack. :ROFLMAO: :giggle::unsure:
Because people in general are hypocrites. Do I like getting a blowjob? Hell yeah! Do I like giving one? Damn no!
Also he isn't screwing anything that moves:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
What does it matter if the wife is playing away from home anyway?
The MC is screwing anything that moves with great gusto but if dear wifey dares misbehave everybody has a heart attack. :ROFLMAO: :giggle::unsure:
From a common sense standpoint you are playing as the MAIN CHARACTER not the wife, so course players aren't going to be keen on the idea of the wife cheating on the player. That's how immersion works, you take on the role as well as the mindset of the main character, if this was a game about the wife with her being the main character we wouldn't even be having this conversation. Also the MC isn't "screwing anything that moves" up until the this update he was faithful.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Honestly this is one of the few occasions where NTR/Cheating would help the story. First off Karen at this moment just exists in the story, other then phone calls we have had no real time/encounters with her so no real attachment for the players at this point. Yes she is kinda hot but at this point disposable to further the plot as long as she is gone from the story afterwards or kept at a minimum and no longer a potential LI and we dont see her banging other people. Kind of like Rachel from DMD, shes just there for the plot last i played and not an LI.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ramagar

Watchraven

Jun 10, 2018
Okay whoever the Mod was that edited my comment for "NTR trolling" needs to learn the English language as there was no trolling in it. Simply stating my opinion with my own words, if you dont like them IDGAF but do not edit my damn posts!
NTR has nothing to do with this game, therefore it has no place on this thread. This site caters to games that touch on every fetish there is, but no matter the focus of any game listed or what tags the game carries, inevitably somebody shows up asking "Does this game have NTR? Cuz NTR is bad & people who like it are twisted-up little cuck pretzels & you'll ruin the game if you add it so don't add it or I won't play, so there." ..."Yawn."

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
NTR has nothing to do with this game, therefore it has no place on this thread. This site caters to games that touch on every fetish there is, but no matter the focus of any game listed or what tags the game carries, inevitably somebody shows up asking "Does this game have NTR? Cuz NTR is bad & people who like it are twisted-up little cuck pretzels & you'll ruin the game if you add it so don't add it or I won't play, so there." ..."Yawn."
That was kinda the point of my original post that got edited, there was no trolling to it but someone decided to change my wording to fit their personal preference. There is the possibility of it but we have to wait and see what the dev does with the scene in question. The post you quoted was deleted cause the Mod didnt like me calling them out on it claiming it violated rule number 1 for "trolling; off topic".

Now to see if they delete or modify this one too.....

Reactions: Hermit76
Oct 26, 2020
Constantly bringing up the NTR topic doesn't help either, all it does is prompt more arguments, if the game isn't labeled NTR then stop bringing up, the clear target audience here is loli fans and anyone who doesn't like it should leave.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Constantly bringing up the NTR topic doesn't help either, all it does is prompt more arguments, if the game isn't labeled NTR then stop bringing up, the clear target audience here is loli fans and anyone who doesn't like it should leave.
I don't know which is worse: the ones that want their fetish (be it NTR, futa, LGBOMGWTFBBQ+, or whatever) in every single game, the ones that want everything ported to Android, the ones looking for a full save 0.025 seconds after an update drops, or the ones that ask the same questions that have been answered at least once per page (if not three posts above theirs) over the last 20 pages of posts.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Personally I am not a big fan of holiday specials, I would rather have the devs work on the actual game.
I agree on this so much.
Sure, if they enjoy making them, thats them and happy for it. But sometimes...

So many devs seem to devote too much time to the Holiday Specials and it feels like ya all forget that American Holidays are, well for one, American, but mainly that they happen for nearly 1/4 of the year just on their months that they happen. Taking 1/4 out of the year for any development time the dev could have been using on the main story just to make a special and no doubt working on them earlier so they can come out during that holiday...

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I'm not a big fan of the specials either, but at least they are not that bad (the Halloween special was actually fun for me). And we probably don't know, since we are all most likely no subs of this dev, if these specials are maybe rewards for higher tiers. And according the subscribestar page the dev is doing pretty good (>1000 subs) the way he is releasing the game updates now. So there's therefore no reason for the dev why this should be changed. Well, in the end we have to take the updates (for free) here what the subs are paing for.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Yeah, not saying he should change anything, its his game and he should do it as he wants, personally I have a dislike for dreams etc because it feels like it doesn't have anything to do with the main game, and these specials are usually dreams or sidegames, they can still be good or fun of course. I cant see how many subs he has on subscribestar, where are you seeing that?
That's what I see on his page (I've ~summed the tiers up then):

Watchraven

Jun 10, 2018
Yeah, not saying he should change anything, its his game and he should do it as he wants, personally I have a dislike for dreams etc because it feels like it doesn't have anything to do with the main game, and these specials are usually dreams or sidegames, they can still be good or fun of course. I cant see how many subs he has on subscribestar, where are you seeing that?
Dreams are often a good way for a dev to provide "content" when it's too early in a games' development cycle for the lewds to occur as part of the storyline. I get how some folks find this to be immersion breaking, but encounters that occur too early can have the same effect. A writer only has so many tools & when the audience is as "passionate" about a subject as we are about sex, things can get a bit tricky when it comes to pleasing everyone. Personally, if I had a dream like that about Sara I'd write myself a thank you note.

3.40 star(s) 80 Votes