Feb 13, 2022
What I got from the scene was that the daughter wasn't a virgin, or she broke her hymen somewhere. Either from some boy or while doing something with one of her friends as there was no pain no discomfort or anything it went straight to moaning and groaning. Maybe she did some training with a huge fake dildo.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
What I got from the scene was that the daughter wasn't a virgin, or she broke her hymen somewhere. Either from some boy or while doing something with one of her friends as there was no pain no discomfort or anything it went straight to moaning and groaning. Maybe she did some training with a huge fake dildo.
It doesn't seem like she has been with other boys judging by how obsessed she is with her father. It could be a case like you said, of her just breaking the hymen by using some toys. Or this could be one of those devs that don't really do "deflowering" scenes. I've seen a couple other games where the girls are virgins and never used any toys but they don't show any pain and go straight to the feeling good part.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It doesn't seem like she has been with other boys judging by how obsessed she is with her father. It could be a case like you said, of her just breaking the hymen by using some toys. Or this could be one of those devs that don't really do "deflowering" scenes. I've seen a couple other games where the girls are virgins and never used any toys but they don't show any pain and go straight to the feeling good part.
Then you have the devs that are afraid to make renders of blood. Or because some shitty ass lil bitch cries about a blood scene. Then the whole unnecessary argument about 'penis virgin vs real virgin' starts in.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Then you have the devs that are afraid to make renders of blood. Or because some shitty ass lil bitch cries about a blood scene. Then the whole unnecessary argument about 'penis virgin vs real virgin' starts in.
That entire scene to me was lackluster, maybe it was the rapid animations but everything went too fast for me, it was over before it started.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
That entire scene to me was lackluster, maybe it was the rapid animations but everything went too fast for me, it was over before it started.
I think the scenes feel really short because of the lack of dialogue during the animations. I had to rollback because I accidentally clicked twice and the scene was over.

Reactions: House Of Black

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I think the scenes feel really short because of the lack of dialogue during the animations. I had to rollback because I accidentally clicked twice and the scene was over.
I don't know. Haven't played it. Was going to catch up on this since I haven't played it since ep 2.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Besides the models and renders the entire game is disappointing because the story/scenes/writing is bad.
The models and the renders are what made me want to catch up. But, with you and several other people I know and trust opinions of, the writing and a couple scenes take the want to catch up, out of the question for me. Plus, Qmil679 telling me on Discord about another scene, I'll just leave this alone.

haha you played another game haha
I doubt that. You just apparently like shitty writing.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
I don't know. Haven't played it. Was going to catch up on this since I haven't played it since ep 2.
Wait a couple more updates and check in again. Each day has been really short so far, and even with sex scenes now in you might find the lack of content disappointing. While I'm enjoying it myself I did find the dev time between 0.4 and 0.5 too long for how much was added.

• Angry
Reactions: Carrera

Wolfbroken

Oct 20, 2021
The models and the renders are what made me want to catch up. But, with you and several other people I know and trust opinions of, the writing and a couple scenes take the want to catch up, out of the question for me. Plus, Qmil679 telling me on Discord about another scene, I'll just leave this alone.

I doubt that. You just apparently like shitty writing.
To me and to the 1200 subscribers you have.

Wolfbroken

Oct 20, 2021
Although for economic reasons I can not be a subscriber, and actually I am not surprised that the Dev does not look at f95, really who has to pay attention and rectify writing or things is to their patrons, if they like it, support it and continue to join is fine.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Although for economic reasons I can not be a subscriber, and actually I am not surprised that the Dev does not look at f95, really who has to pay attention and rectify writing or things is to their patrons, if they like it, support it and continue to join is fine.
Now this I agree with.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Wait a couple more updates and check in again. Each day has been really short so far, and even with sex scenes now in you might find the lack of content disappointing. While I'm enjoying it myself I did find the dev time between 0.4 and 0.5 too long for how much was added.
I'll pass. I've heard about a scene that I don't want to see. So, I'll pass.

3.40 star(s) 80 Votes