HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I'm just different. I'm that guy where if you put in a wife and husband, I don't want to see them fucking. No lovey dovey shit.
I'm with you there but the other couple fucking wasn't husband and wife it was another dad-daughter couple.

Feb 13, 2022
Well, you don't have to see that scene because that scene has 2 options LOOK or TELL the girls to come back. Looking will give Yuri a -1 relationship point and gives the daughter 5 relationship points while telling them to come back gives Yuri 5 relationship points and removes one point from the daughters relationship points.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, you don't have to see that scene because that scene has 2 options LOOK or TELL the girls to come back. Looking will give Yuri a -1 relationship point and gives the daughter 5 relationship points while telling them to come back gives Yuri 5 relationship points and a removes one point from the daughters relationship points.
I wasn't told that part. Losing points over it, kind of sucks.

• Angry
Reactions: ravven_7
Feb 13, 2022
If that happens it'll probably go into the trash for many people. For me it'd depend on who you were swapping. If it's the wife I really wouldn't care as I'm not interested in her at all.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
For me, the scene would have been so much better with better angles, some buildup as well (some foreplay etc), so far it just looks like a skip and fap game, there's no character engagement etc.
We are on holiday, mom is away, Daddy's inner moral turmoil, let's fuck, seems about the depth of the game so far.
I also have to agree with the "pulling the MC's dick out half a mile every pump" is kinda weird, and it was over before it even started. Small updates are common for this game, so if you want any decent play time, you'd be better off waiting a while between downloads.
The game has a lot of potential to be really good, but so far hasn't been utilized, and if the dev is making that much money, he could build another stomper PC and pump out decent sized updates.
These are just my opinions, if you disagree, cool, everyone will have their own :)

Last edited:
Reactions: punisher2099

gurdil98

Mar 8, 2018
the update is pretty cool for obvius reasons ;)
but the cumshot fase is rushed, i mean come on it is just one image of after they did it :cry:
and a little empty in content, i prefere waiting longer for a bigger update :)

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
The weakest part of this VN is the sex.
Renders are good,. The writing is what it is, nothing Shakespearean but it us an adult game.
The sex scenes while well rendered are weak. From Yuri getting her ass fucked to Sara getting her cherry popped., I wonder if the dev have actually had sex!
Honestly what should be a pivotal climatic scene ended up as a total let down.

sicfric

Oct 6, 2019
Esto es para aquellos que les gusta criticar y no apoyan al creador, si te parece malo y no pagas, de que te quejas?, si pagas o ayudas al creador anímalo y dale ideas y no seas de los que solo se queja queja queja queja queja queja queja ya los quisiera ver haciendo un juego de estos y que después les lluevan las críticas, pero bueno el juegos es bueno y los renders son muy buenos también Felicito al creador no es fácil hacer juegos como estos y a pesar de que para muchos otros esto no sea bueno para mi lo es, sigue adelante con el proyecto, ES TUYO!!!, y de nadie mas, realízalo como te parezca no somos quienes para criticarlo, si a otros no les gusta pues que no lo sigan jugando y ya.

This is for those who like to criticize and do not support the creator, if you think it's bad and you don't pay, what are you complaining about? If you pay or help the creator, encourage him and give him ideas and don't be one of those who only complains complaint complaint complaint Complaint Complaint Complaint I would like to see them making one of these games and then the criticism rains down on them, but well the games are good and the renders are very good too I congratulate the creator it is not easy to make games like these and despite the fact that for many others this is not good for me it is, go ahead with the project, IT'S YOURS!!! .

Last edited by a moderator:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Esto es para aquellos que les gusta criticar y no apoyan al creador, si te parece malo y no pagas, de que te quejas?, si pagas o ayudas al creador anímalo y dale ideas y no seas de los que solo se queja queja queja queja queja queja queja ya los quisiera ver haciendo un juego de estos y que después les lluevan las críticas, pero bueno el juegos es bueno y los renders son muy buenos también Felicito al creador no es fácil hacer juegos como estos y a pesar de que para muchos otros esto no sea bueno para mi lo es, sigue adelante con el proyecto, ES TUYO!!!, y de nadie mas, realízalo como te parezca no somos quienes para criticarlo, si a otros no les gusta pues que no lo sigan jugando y ya.
¿Puedes escribir en inglés por favor?

That, or can you use Google Translate and then copy-paste the translation in this thread? This is an English-language site.

LeonJKennedy

DSO Operative
Donor
Mar 15, 2021

This is for those who like to criticize and do not support the creator, if you think it's bad and you don't pay, what are you complaining about? If you pay or help the creator, encourage him and give him ideas and don't be one of those who only complains complaint complaint complaint Complaint Complaint Complaint I would like to see them making one of these games and then the criticism rains down on them, but well the games are good and the renders are very good too I congratulate the creator it is not easy to make games like these and despite the fact that for many others this is not good for me it is, go ahead with the project, IT'S YOURS!!! .
Welcome to the internet. We are free to criticize or praise whoever we want as long as it's done in a respectful way. One can have opinions of a project without contributing to it. You don't have to be able to make your own game just to be able to have opinions on someones else's. And I don't think that the creator of this game cares really because he's swimming in money atm.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
haha you played another game haha
Hahahaha - no, they didn't. The plot of this game is all over the fuq'en map. There's the daughter storyline, which deviates into another girl which again deviates into some freakish, supernatural farce where the mc deals with the most confusing boner food other - either look at what is presumably a Little Person pretending to be a child while an ugly naked woman nearby keeps distracting him. Ugh.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hahahaha - no, they didn't. The plot of this game is all over the fuq'en map. There's the daughter storyline, which deviates into another girl which again deviates into some freakish, supernatural farce where the mc deals with the most confusing boner food other - either look at what is presumably a Little Person pretending to be a child while an ugly naked woman nearby keeps distracting him. Ugh.
Um, that was only the Halloween Special. It's probably not even canon but just a side, option story event. I haven't seen any reference to what happens in the special since — nobody mentions a spiritualist, ghost, or ceremony after the fact.

Reactions: Jack0h
3.40 star(s) 80 Votes