SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
0.4 is the public release and 0.5 is for subscribers (and pirates) only.
That makes sense (y) so are the files in the OP updated for the recent update. No extra content for mine after redownloading or have i missed something

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
Chapter 5 should start with Sara showing her father a rather fun looking computer game and end with a preview of them going to the beach.
So i am up to date, thought i had missed something :eek: thought was new content. shame

FrikiBoy

Jun 5, 2020
Very small update... I hope the next one is bigger.

Renders are amazing, but animation need to be improved.

Thanks!!

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
Chapter 5 should start with Sara showing her father a rather fun looking computer game and end with a preview of them going to the beach.
Yep , should have show how gameplay of that comp game ( im curious as well )

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
I know this is a bit off topic but I want to make sure I get updates for this game (and I'm new to this site).

What's the best way to monitor for when games like this have an update? Is it only to hit 'Watch' on a thread and check when new notifications pop up and try to remember which version something was, so when you see an increase from 0.6 to 0.7 then you know it's updated? or is there a better way since it's hard to remember the version numbers for a bunch of a different games. Thanks
I use 'Watch' and you can also regularly check the latest updates page at the top of the website.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
You can also do this.

1. Make a folder to hold your game files inside the folder make sure each game folder is named with the games name and version number. You do this as some DEV's abbreviate the game name and it can be hard to try to rememeber what game it is and the version number will allow you to keep track of what version the game is and allow you to tell if a new version has come out.
2. After playing a update delete everything but the save files. This is to keep file size down.
3. Select watch thread or if you have it set to default in your settings a thread should get added to your watch list when you post a reply in it.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
You can also do this.

1. Make a folder to hold your game files inside the folder make sure each game folder is named with the games name and version number. You do this as some DEV's abbreviate the game name and it can be hard to try to rememeber what game it is and the version number will allow you to keep track of what version the game is and allow you to tell if a new version has come out.
This is also not a bad idea if you plan on downloading quite a few VN's, I have an external hard drive specifically for F95 VN's and this suggestion works pretty well, although as it's a large drive I don't tend to do the deleting all but save files.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.40 star(s) 80 Votes