Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Um, that was only the Halloween Special. It's probably not even canon but just a side, option story event. I haven't seen any reference to what happens in the special since — nobody mentions a spiritualist, ghost, or ceremony after the fact.
That would be for the best, I think. I haven't seen any content beyond that in v. 0.5

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
Fantastic game, I love the female characters till now...a really horny game!!!
Many thanks for sharing

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Will all the girls that appear in the image on page 35 enter the game? In which episodes?
I would assume so. The left and right girls haven't appeared yet. The 2nd girl is, of course, the daughter. And the 3rd girl already appeared in the Halloween special. Given that it's more of a non-canon side story, I would assume she won't appear outside of that, but you never know.

Demi

Jul 28, 2017
So what did the 0.5 update add? I continued form my last save and the game ends in the same place, or do I need to restart to continue.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
So what did the 0.5 update add? I continued form my last save and the game ends in the same place, or do I need to restart to continue.
There is new content, so probably the save you use have issues or your game download is corrupted/outdated. Also the "Typo Fix" on the main page is way outdated now, too. Would actually be better if it's removed from there.
Or you maybe loaded a save from the "Halloween Special", then of course the game ends at that point again.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Isn't it a shame that pregnancy is not possible
Why shouldn't it? Did I miss something? :unsure:
No, you didn't miss anything. Maybe explore's referring to the fact there's no pregnancy in the game yet. I don't remember seeing anything about pregnancy being included nor excluded from the game. Unless there's an official statement I've missed (definitely always possible), I think nobody knows anything one way or the other. So, it's always possible unless we're told it won't be happening.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
No, you didn't miss anything. Maybe explore's referring to the fact there's no pregnancy in the game yet. I don't remember seeing anything about pregnancy being included nor excluded from the game. Unless there's an official statement I've missed (definitely always possible), I think nobody knows anything one way or the other. So, it's always possible unless we're told it won't be happening.
We did have the talk after the one scene with the daughter and she did saw she wanted that. But, that doesn't mean we will get it. I hope it does though.

(Yeah, yeah. I did play this anyway, but, after seeing the preview for next update, I may not continue. Unless that entire scene is optional.)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
We did have the talk after the one scene with the daughter and she did saw she wanted that. But, that doesn't mean we will get it. I hope it does though.
Right, makes sense. I'm only saying what you did at the end, that we don't know whether we'll see it in the game. So for tagging, unless it's seen in the game (dialogue or renders), it's not in the game.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It seems that the dev is going for the exhibitionist slut route, preparing her to be shared :unsure:
I really hope that I'm wrong, but it doesn't look good.:cautious:
Seems that way to me also. Not to mention the fact that she's already been having fun on the side with other girls prior to the whole incident with the MC. Now, that probably doesn't bother most people, but, it bothers me. So, yeah. I'm done with this.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It seems that the dev is going for the exhibitionist slut route, preparing her to be shared :unsure:
I really hope that I'm wrong, but it doesn't look good.:cautious:
My theory right now is that the daughter is acting that way to open up the dad more to the idea of being with her. But if it goes the slut mixed with sharing route I will just drop the game. I think devs should always warn players from the beginning if they are planning to add that type of content to the game, it just avoids pointless drama in the future. But it will not really surprise me if the dev just starts adding that content without any warning. It wouldn't be the first dev doing something like that and it won't be the last.

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
Has there been any recent announcements of updates for the game? Considering they're making over 12k a month they should be pumping out content, or they're leeches.

• Haha
Reactions: KopretCZ

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
0.4 is the public release and 0.5 is for subscribers (and pirates) only.

3.40 star(s) 80 Votes