Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Same here I have a pretty huge one that I use for just about everything and I usually don't delete anything. But many don't have a external hard drive. I didn't have one for my old computer so I had to delete out the files but the save files to keep the file size down and off and on go through them and weed out the dead games and then go to the backup renpy save folder and delete out the save folders for the dead games.

Wolfbroken

Oct 20, 2021
I know this is a bit off topic but I want to make sure I get updates for this game (and I'm new to this site).

What's the best way to monitor for when games like this have an update? Is it only to hit 'Watch' on a thread and check when new notifications pop up and try to remember which version something was, so when you see an increase from 0.6 to 0.7 then you know it's updated? or is there a better way since it's hard to remember the version numbers for a bunch of a different games. Thanks
The best thing to do is to become a member of the creator's subscribestar. Here the games are uploaded (if they are ever published) when a patron posts the links, there are games that are more advanced versions than the ones that appear here. This game was already in version 0.2 when it was published.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just finished the current update and I was impressed, the girls are cute and sexy, while the milfs are all smoking hot. I was also surprised for once no slow burn with Sara. Most of these game make you wait longer to go all the way with her, not to mention she's the one driving the seduction and sexual/romantic relationship for once and not the other way around.

I liked the best friend Yuri, though it felt a little weird considering her and Sara were virgins (up to that part) and she opted for anal dessert rather than allowing the MC to take her virginity, but it was still pretty hot. That said, seeing Sara in control and doing everything she could to not let the MC talk her out of what she wanted was amazing. I just would have liked to see a little smoother transition/sex talk while they were fucking, for example, the way they were going at it one minute and the next scene...they're already done, laying on top of each other in a post-coitus afterglow.

I am wondering if the plan is going to remain fooling around with Sara & Yuri, or if there will be opportunities for Karen (when she comes back) and some of the older milfs like Hatti and Alice's mom. Anyway, looking forward to more!

Last edited:

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
There won’t be any NTR, so you’re good, if that’s what you’re wondering .
He probably just isn't into watching other guys fucking while inserting as a MC.
I agree with him on that, I disagree with other things sometimes, but I agree with a lot of his reasoning.
I am not into voyeur stuff, hate peeping shit, exhibition by a girl is fine when she knows you are looking and is showing off to you which is actually attractive rather than creepy.
And an LI exclaiming excitedly "there are dicks of all sizes!" is an incredible turn off personally but that is just me I guess.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
He probably just isn't into watching other guys fucking while inserting as a MC.
I agree with him on that, I disagree with other things sometimes, but I agree with a lot of his reasoning.
I am not into voyeur stuff, hate peeping shit, exhibition by a girl is fine when she knows you are looking and is showing off to you which is actually attractive rather than creepy.
And an LI exclaiming excitedly "there are dicks of all sizes!" is an incredible turn off personally but that is just me I guess.
I was actually wondering if there will be optional sharing of the daughter...or even the wife in the future not that I'm asking for it just want the dev to be upfront about it.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
I was actually wondering if there will be optional sharing of the daughter...or even the wife in the future not that I'm asking for it just want the dev to be upfront about it.
Saw that, the lack of reply makes me think it will go on the sharing LI's route "but MC is fine with it(while player is screaming) so it is not NTR!" or some such.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Saw that, the lack of reply makes me think it will go on the sharing LI's route "but MC is fine with it(while player is screaming) so it is not NTR!" or some such.
idk why people are so bothered by ntr, this is supposed to be a choice game. so the dev might as well add whatever he wants and people can pick and choose their fav.. sharing, harem, full on gangbang with a bunch of talking alien dogs, you have a tag and an audience for anything now days.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
idk why people are so bothered by ntr, this is supposed to be a choice game. so the dev might as well add whatever he wants and people can pick and choose their fav.. sharing, harem, full on gangbang with a bunch of talking alien dogs, you have a tag and an audience for anything now days.
We complain about lack of future planned tags in genre spoilers, it may be ok to you but it is not ok to everyone to be playing along getting invested and then get hit by a completely no go situation personally. All a reasonable person can ask is for a warning, either the dev doesn't have a plan or they are purposely withholding hoping to draw more support before dropping a generally unwanted kink, neither situation is admirable. All I and a lot of people are asking for is a preview of expected content before committing to play, hardly unreasonable. If I don't like the planned tags I would leave without comment, so so simple!

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
And people can choose to ignore it or not, that’s how choices work, you like what you’re into and avoid what you detest.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
We complain about lack of future planned tags in genre spoilers, it may be ok to you but it is not ok to everyone to be playing along getting invested and then get hit by a completely no go situation personally. All a reasonable person can ask is for a warning, either the dev doesn't have a plan or they are purposely withholding hoping to draw more support before dropping a generally unwanted kink, neither situation is admirable. All I and a lot of people are asking for is a preview of expected content before committing to play, hardly unreasonable. If I don't like the planned tags I would leave without comment, so so simple!
I'm not exactly sure what you're expecting to happen here. Nightaku didn't start this thread or ever upload their game here. I don't even think they have an F95 account. Who exactly are you upset with for not posting?
All indications on Nightaku's Discord (which is actually run by them) is that there will not be NTR in the game. If you want to ask a direct question, that's where I suggest you go.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
I'm not exactly sure what you're expecting to happen here. Nightaku didn't start this thread or ever upload their game here. I don't even think they have an F95 account. Who exactly are you upset with for not posting?
All indications on Nightaku's Discord (which is actually run by them) is that there will not be NTR in the game. If you want to ask a direct question, that's where I suggest you go.
Then I expect the uploader to update the planned tags seeing they are also doing the updates, BTW there are many games that don't have technical NTR by F95 definition but are a complete no go by users that don't like sharing etc. The tag system is well overdue for an overhaul.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
I'm not sure DarkWolf has any incite into what Nightaku is planning. Why don't you believe that the tags already included are sufficient?

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
I'm not sure DarkWolf has any incite into what Nightaku is planning. Why don't you believe that the tags already included are sufficient?
Tags are what is literally in the game currently, genre spoiler tags are where future tags get revealed. Prologue and early game often have hardly any tags, people look to the spoilers for potential future content and if the want to even bother playing now and future content.

Reactions: punisher2099
3.40 star(s) 80 Votes