_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Tags are what is literally in the game currently, genre spoiler tags are where future tags get revealed. Prologue and early game often have hardly any tags, people look to the spoilers for potential future content and if the want to even bother playing now and future content.
But why are you so sure the tags listed aren't everything that will be included in the game?

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
But why are you so sure the tags listed aren't everything that will be included in the game?
Because of the ambiguity of the script, because of the lack of response to any questions about the ambiguity of the script.
Yes, dev is not here, often a patron or uploader will respond to these types of questions when that is the case.
People are just trying to get information, that is all, lack of information leads to generally negative suppositions. It is what it is.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Because of the ambiguity of the script, because of the lack of response to any questions about the ambiguity of the script.
Yes, dev is not here, often a patron or uploader will respond to these types of questions when that is the case.
People are just trying to get information, that is all, lack of information leads to generally negative suppositions. It is what it is.
Well, I'm a subscriber. Like I already said, all indications on Discord are that there will be no NTR.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I'm not exactly sure what you're expecting to happen here. Nightaku didn't start this thread or ever upload their game here. I don't even think they have an F95 account. Who exactly are you upset with for not posting?
All indications on Nightaku's Discord (which is actually run by them) is that there will not be NTR in the game. If you want to ask a direct question, that's where I suggest you go.
Why is this even a discussion? I could’ve sworn already said this.

Reactions: FapaccountNT

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Why is this even a discussion? I could’ve sworn already said this.
Dude, without dev or insider knowledge there are obvious and legitimate problems.
I got a promise in private messages of only female sharing with other females not any males which is fine for me. But the entire point is about is telling people what is and will be in the game in the future so people can decide to follow or not.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
So no netorare or netorase (sharing)?
If I may suggest what I'm guessing has some people triggered is the scene with Sara, Yuri and the MC at the lake having a picnic. Assuming the player has opted to view the lewd scene, its clearly a secret daddy-daughter tryst where the daughter not only loves getting railed from behind by dad, but excitedly confesses her fantasy of getting gangbanged and wanting her father's blessing for her to service multiple cocks simultaneously. Obviously he's taken aback by that request, but he loves his daughter and apparently is willing to consider her request.

While their brief scene was hot, her confession of wanting more dick turned me off, not to mention I was hoping this was not going to be a foreshadowing of 'sharing' content between fathers and daughters as a way to get around that pesky 3-letter tag.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: oldschool34500

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very nice! Couldn't tell from the first pic if that was the MC or just some rando, but glad to see the last pic confirms MC gets some ginger love! :love:

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Okay just played this game yesterday..
I'm LOVING IT!!!

when's the next update?
Super hyped for more of this game =)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I had a CRAZY idea about this game and wanted to know what other people think about it.

There is the early scene with the MC talking to his wife (who is wearing sexy lingerie), which has had some people wondering if she is cheating on him. A thought occurred to me that MAYBE there is a twist that has been overlooked. What if the daughter and her friends are doing this with the APPROVAL of their mothers?? I mean what if there IS cheating going on that involves some or all of the Mothers having LESBIAN affairs with each other?? What if the MC's wife WANTS the MC (and the daughters) to JOIN the fun?? Might we see some more mature ladies join in as well as the SEXY younger ladies??

Well, that's my thought. I WOULD like to see some two or threesomes (maybe even more ladies but no other men) in the future. I mean EVERY one of the mothers we've seen so far is HOT. Yes, I love the younger ladies so far, but a little variety might add to the fun. :)

Just a thought.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I mean, sure if there was a family harem going on that possibly led to sharing with Yuri and her mom and their other friend and her mother (the gingers) then hell yeah that would be fun, just don't know if all 3 mothers will be on board with that even though it looks like they are all thirsty for the MC.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I agree, but a little bigger would be better.
That might be difficult to do depending on the rig the dev is using for renders. In most cases, it can take quite a while on older systems to do, and you gotta think about each scene that goes along with that (could total up to several hours or even overnight). On top of that, you have the time it takes to animate some of the scenes which can also take a bit of time to do as well. Not to mention the time it takes to do coding, writing, bug testing and proofreading. I know the latter two very well as I work with a dev on his project, so I know the painstaking time it can take even for a few scenes if you want it to look right. So you have to take all of that into consideration.

3.40 star(s) 80 Votes