mirian

Nov 18, 2018
Looking forward to seeing this update as the preview images are great. When can we download it

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I get the feeling this update will be high on nude beach/other characters, and not much of MC + Sara

Jan 2, 2022
I already "jizzed in my pants" in reply to your post. But DAMNNN!!!!!! Those are some HOT redheads!!!! :love: o_O:p
MC's (cough, cough) 18+ yr old daughter is might fine also.
I hope that the redhead woman and her daughter have some 'fire bush' so that the carpet matches the drapes. I don't mind MC's blonde having 'laminate' flooring though. hahaha :p:D

Jan 2, 2022
I get the feeling this update will be high on nude beach/other characters, and not much of MC + Sara
Yes. It seems a new family with dad, redhead mom and daughter. I wonder if they will "public sex/voyeurism" or "swing" with MC and Sara?
That new dad is even sexy! He's one of the few guys (other than twinks) that I'd be willing to .... ahem.
I don't even mind if Sara sucks his cock or eats the mom's pussy. As long as MC gets to drill mom and creampie her daughter. Hell, MC could suck off "new dad" as long as he gets the 2 new redhead women....o_O:love::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Hellster

NicolaTesla

Jul 5, 2021
The Spanish translation is a Spanish/Latin mix that neither Spaniards nor Latinos can like, what a mess. Shameful. Let the translator, if he knows anything about translating without using automatic crap, decide for one or the other, because it is impossible to please both worlds at the same time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
La traducción al español es una mezcla de español/latino que ni a los españoles ni a los latinos les puede gustar, menuda cagada. Vergonzoso. Que el traductor, si es que sabe algo de traducir sin usar una mierda automática, que se decida por uno o por otro, porque agradar a los dos mundos al mismo tiempo es imposible.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the same way that translating from European to American English will never be the same.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
De la misma forma que traducir del inglés europeo al americano, nunca será igual.

• Angry
Reactions: Wolfbroken
3.40 star(s) 80 Votes