lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
sometimes yes, but some have been 2 months or longer, just depends, since he's doing 2 projects the releases are slower
sorry to interject.. I was just curious

what is the other project though? You mentioned he's working on 2. Sorry, I just really don't know

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
other project
Maybe this new one called surviving with my daughter. Same girl from this one and MC has a similar haircut as the MC from here. There's no file yet just some pictures and the words coming soon. New info it seems the DEV just helped him to make the designs, but that the assets and textures are already the creator's own business.

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Maybe this new one called surviving with my daughter. Same girl from this one and MC has a similar haircut as the MC from here. There's no file yet just some pictures and the words coming soon.

Just talked to the admin of his discord, and as far as he's aware that's not his game

Jan 2, 2022
Still no compression for 0.5?
I need a compressed version, or at least an "upgrade only" patch.
Otherwise I'll just play the other games and wait for 0.6's release this summer.
I went to dev's websites. ZERO info on expected update. Only "coming soon" pages.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
New info about that game it seems the DEV just helped him to make the designs, but that the assets and textures are already the creator's own business.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
This needs to be updated to v0.6 ASP! I'm downloading and filling my hard drive with other games from this site at a rapid rate waiting for the next episode. o_O :ROFLMAO: :love:

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
The Spanish translation is a Spanish/Latin mix that neither Spaniards nor Latinos can like, what a mess. Shameful. Let the translator, if he knows anything about translating without using automatic crap, decide for one or the other, because it is impossible to please both worlds at the same time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
La traducción al español es una mezcla de español/latino que ni a los españoles ni a los latinos les puede gustar, menuda cagada. Vergonzoso. Que el traductor, si es que sabe algo de traducir sin usar una mierda automática, que se decida por uno o por otro, porque agradar a los dos mundos al mismo tiempo es imposible.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the same way that translating from European to American English will never be the same.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
De la misma forma que traducir del inglés europeo al americano, nunca será igual.
There is no Spanish "translation". The dev is Spanish. I have heard no complaints about the Spanish grammar or flow from the Spanish speaking subscribers, but I will pass on your criticism.

Wolfbroken

Oct 20, 2021
The Spanish translation is a Spanish/Latin mix that neither Spaniards nor Latinos can like, what a mess. Shameful. Let the translator, if he knows anything about translating without using automatic crap, decide for one or the other, because it is impossible to please both worlds at the same time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
La traducción al español es una mezcla de español/latino que ni a los españoles ni a los latinos les puede gustar, menuda cagada. Vergonzoso. Que el traductor, si es que sabe algo de traducir sin usar una mierda automática, que se decida por uno o por otro, porque agradar a los dos mundos al mismo tiempo es imposible.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the same way that translating from European to American English will never be the same.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
De la misma forma que traducir del inglés europeo al americano, nunca será igual.
You will be Latino because the game in the Spanish language (Spain) is fine.

• Angry
Reactions: NicolaTesla

NicolaTesla

Jul 5, 2021
You will be Latino because the game in the Spanish language (Spain) is fine.
Well no, my friend, I am neither Spanish nor Latino, I am just a student of Spanish. And if there is something that any Spaniard can confirm, it is that the game is NOT in European Spanish. I'm afraid you know much less European Spanish than I do.
Phrases like these:
"Ya es grande la pequeña" or "Solo que me gusta verte con cara de enojado" Never, never, never aSpaniard from Spain would never say them.
Spaniards don't "enojan", they get "enfadan" and the little ones are not "grandes", they get "mayores" or "han crecido."
For a Spaniard, he knows very little of their language.

Last edited:

Wolfbroken

Oct 20, 2021
Well no, my friend, I am neither Spanish nor Latino, I am just a student of Spanish. And if there is something that any Spaniard can confirm, it is that the game is NOT in European Spanish. I'm afraid you know much less European Spanish than I do.
Phrases like these:
"Ya es grande la pequeña" or "Solo que me gusta verte con cara de enojado" Never, never, never aSpaniard from Spain would never say them.
Spaniards don't "enojan", they get "enfadan" and the little ones are not "grandes", they get "mayores" or "han crecido."
For a Spaniard, he knows very little of their language.
Where I live in the south of Tenerife, Spain, it is called enojar, and also banana, which in the center of the peninsula is also called platano. Each province in Spain has what is called "Dejes" or "own languages" Galician, Bable, Catalan". We in the Canary Islands have mixed Latin Castilian and peninsular Castilian. And the base game is in Spanish/Spain but you have to modify words so that when translated to English they sound "within all" well. And don't take it as an attack, I didn't attack you nor did I say anything to offend you, if you understood it that way, it wasn't my intention.

3.40 star(s) 80 Votes