Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Uncensored but crude. The character(s) will switch out given name with title (I.E. MC name with guardian and vice versa)
Not to mention how the MC continually mentions his daughter as a He. Stuff like "He's in the room right now getting changed."
Is the dev a native English person?
Or to reword my question : can we expect them to correct the sex change and the weird incest-not-incest thing?
Because the renders from the previews look great, and I'd like to try the game, but if it's some almost MTL stuff, that would be sad.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The daughter calling him by name is an easy fix. Extract the game files using unren (found on the site) and drop the script.rpy file into notepad and select edit - replace - paste [f_name] into the find what box and place daddy in the replace with box and hit find next then hit replace and continue hitting replace till all of them are replaced then select file - save as - change save as type to all files and select the script.rpy file and overwrite it. Start game and she'll be calling them daddy al the time.

You can also use the replace all option but you must make sure that none of the triggers or other call events have that in them or you'll cause errors.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
multiple instances of referring to the daughter as "he", "him".

writing is weak...sorry, but it is. Not that I expect literary works of art, but...neither do I expect 'See Dick run. See Sally. See Sally embarrass Dick."

The daughter has the face of a 16 yr old, the tits of a 12 yr old and the ass of a college Sr. Some serious dichotomy going on there.

• Angry
Reactions: TheReDeeMeR

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Why is it when a game has a female character that looks too young the thread becomes overtaken with complaints waa - waa's and FBI innuendo's yet a game like "Vice" gets rave revues?
Just enjoy the nice erotica, let people being Karens on stuff they don't like waste their time complaining.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Is the dev a native English person?
Or to reword my question : can we expect them to correct the sex change and the weird incest-not-incest thing?
Because the renders from the previews look great, and I'd like to try the game, but if it's some almost MTL stuff, that would be sad.
Translation from Spanish to English would be my guess, tends to be the case with most He/She mixups in dialogue with games

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Translation from Spanish to English would be my guess, tends to be the case with most He/She mixups in dialogue with games
Oh that would make sense, with the absence of subjects.
Hopefully the author can work on it with future versions.

cully

Sep 28, 2017
Well, on the one hand the girl is too young, so I doubt she can get pregnant, which is bad. On the other hand, the girl is young enough not to get pregnant, which is good, because you can cum inside her and not be scared that she will get pregnant.
Please google Lina Medina, she was a Peruvian girl who gave birth at age 5.

ReyIvory

Feb 1, 2018
Why is it when a game has a female character that looks too young the thread becomes overtaken with complaints waa - waa's and FBI innuendo's yet a game like "Vice" gets rave revues?

View attachment 1376531 View attachment 1376532
If people didn't have double standards they would have no standards. I find it infinitely more hilarious that people on a pirate site have the nerve to be the moral police. You can't make this shit up.

xesaie

Nov 3, 2020
As an aside, the mod (at least an early version) is an assert-fest. Use with caution until you see it's fixed

sicfric

Oct 6, 2019
Hace mucho que espero un juego como este, lo malo que tardara un buen tiempo en estar completo, espero que la siguiente actualización tenga mas contenido sabroso, este juego estará entre mis favoritos jejeje :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

I have been waiting for a game like this for a long time, how bad it will take a long time to be complete, I hope that the next update has more tasty content, this game will be among my favorites hehehe

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
multiple instances of referring to the daughter as "he", "him".

writing is weak...sorry, but it is. Not that I expect literary works of art, but...neither do I expect 'See Dick run. See Sally. See Sally embarrass Dick."

The daughter has the face of a 16 yr old, the tits of a 12 yr old and the ass of a college Sr. Some serious dichotomy going on there.
The face of a 16 years old !!!??? really, she has the face of a 8 years old i would say! But her ass is really first class meat !

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes