Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I liked the game. It was cute and I'm glad the pacing will not be dragged out like most daddy/daughter games.
If there is one thing for sure it's that the pacing wont blueball you, the game just started that the little minx was already tasting cum on her father's dick!
But i don't know if that game will have a lot of content, i guess it's more a little game for having fun. I was mostly laughing than fapping in this game.
This game is certainly not a serious incest story but just a compilation of funny situations.
I guess it's the reason why it has been accepted and not censored by the mods.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If there is one thing for sure it's that the pacing wont blueball you, the game just started that the little minx was already tasting cum on her father's dick!
But i don't know if that game will have a lot of content, i guess it's more a little game for having fun. I was mostly laughing than fapping in this game.
This game is certainly not a serious incest story but just a compilation of funny situations.
I guess it's the reason why it has been accepted and not censored by the mods.
Yeah I think the appealing thing about this game is that it's not a "serious" incest story. I like story driven games but it is nice to have games where the devs just have fun with the characters and jump right into the good stuff.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
The female character is FAR too young looking, the clothes she wears are also not in keeping with an 18-year-old, the dialogue used is also CLEARLY written to be spoken by a much younger girl than 18. There are few if any signs of puberty on this daz model. We all know what this is, and we know what line it crosses.

Feb 10, 2019
Nice little game, seems odd her calling me by given name one minute and then daddy the next, but that's minor (no pun intended). And she is a horny little thing. But it's obviously designed to be a quick in and out adventure, no 18 episodes of build-up here lol. Dunno if it'll last with how young she looks but there's potential. All the best and godspeed

xesaie

Nov 3, 2020
Wait... No patch? She's younger than my girls... Just saying. Nice renders though.
I think it's about baby face vs. T&A. The character in this one has an absurdly childish face, but pretty adult curves (to the point of a mismatch). If you just compare the naughty bits, yours are much younger than theirs... and I can make a case that 'naughty bits' is what they use for rule 7

Reactions: bobdillan
Feb 10, 2019
The face of a 16 years old !!!??? really, she has the face of a 8 years old i would say! But her ass is really first class meat !
16 year old girls look young man, last night I watched a bit of Reading Festival, those girls on the front row didn't look dissimilar. The pigtails and small body shape on this character model are doing a lot of legwork

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
I don't think the model is made well tbh. The sexually developed parts are stuck into a downscaled body with disproportional head with adult lines. End result is a bit off-putting imo. However, taste is subjective so... good luck :)

Reactions: valvargar

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It sucks that other games have been banned for having characters very similar to this one, hell this game was also banned for a little while, but I think it is nice that it appears that the mods are now taking other things into consideration other than just how the character look, before they decide if they allow the game or not.

Reactions: Kingdomless
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes