Nov 16, 2020
-Oh daddy! The narration on this game...

... A few minutes later ...

-Hm? What did you wanted to say sweetheart?
-Oh daddy! Sorry I was changing my dress! The narration on this game is...

-Come on honey, what were you saying?
-Oh daddy! Do you like my new new dess?
-No, not that.
-Oh daddy! That the narration on this game is tr-...

END OF THE UPDATE

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The story may be minimalist but the renders, the fun and the animations are top notch.
What could people want about a story ?, some mafia shit or some drama crap as we see too many time in those games.
I prefer something simple like this one instead of having a complicated and fucked up story like in the majority of the games we find here. There are very few good written stories between those VNs, so if you are not a very good writer with talent, you better keep it simple.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
It doesn't need a "story" per say, just basic character development. It doesn't have any depth to it.

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
I would say it was a small but good update. The images are great, but the action sequence between the MC and the girls is small (3 or 4 photos for each), it could be longer.

Reactions: BOBJevent

Space Ghost

Apr 12, 2021
Anyone know why I would be getting the pictured scrambled text on this update? I have played this game before on this machine. I tried both 64 and 32 bit versions and I get the same thing. 1657775171952.png

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
-Oh daddy! The narration on this game...

-Hm? What did you wanted to say sweetheart?
-Oh daddy! Sorry I was changing my dress! The narration on this game is...

-Come on honey, what were you saying?
-Oh daddy! Do you like my new new dess?
-No, not that.
-Oh daddy! That the narration on this game is tr-...

END OF THE UPDATE
Well it was smalller than basically every other update so far, from 200 renders down to 150, so 1/4 smaller, seems to be going backwards not forwards, but it's free so meh.
I am kinda curious what that wiggle was in one of the animations though, was kinda weird, lol.

3.40 star(s) 78 Votes