Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
The scene is even more important than the images a lot of the time.The current animation are more 'in between' with how nothing at all goes on during them.
Uh, you can still rollback to watch it as much as you want. Just spin your mouse wheel forward.

• Angry
Reactions: ssj782

dwiltz

Sep 27, 2019
Just started the update and don't normally comment on animations but god dev. This is very well done. Please keep up the good work :)

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
Good update. Happy to see the dev seems to be moving away from the voyeurism/sharing stuff we had earlier on.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Good update. Happy to see the dev seems to be moving away from the voyeurism/sharing stuff we had earlier on.
Didn't this update literally have the daughter sharing her dad? lol. Its not going anyware bro - he called her out for blabbing their secret and she once again declared she and her pals share everything with one another... given Yuri is banging her dad too i expect there will sharing content with him later as well as of course the random daughter they saw at the picnic. Either way the next update will feature it seems a visit to family and a emphasis likely on the niece so its a bit further aways at the moment anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
excellent update too bad it's so short, don't listen to the dissatisfied. you will always find someone who criticizes you, keep your game light and between father and daughter. in the end this is for fun and think little. whoever wants more serious and complicated things to watch normal TV. Greetings.

thorn34

Jan 5, 2021
Dear author branch game on the forum, check the server where you put the game and do not spread viruses. Just now my system pointed to the threat of virus infection.

Снимок экрана 2022-07-14 в 21.22.14.png

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Dear author branch game on the forum, check the server where you put the game and do not spread viruses. Just now my system pointed to the threat of virus infection.

View attachment 1925548
Try using Gofile. I've never had any issues with that site. Alternatively, block the offending domain (jecromah.info) in your Windows hosts file.

Last edited:

Hibike

Dec 27, 2020
Alternatively, block the offending domain (jecromah.info) in your Windows hosts file.
If that screenshot is from your hosts file, I recommend using 0.0.0.0 instead of 127.0.0.1 for the IP. The latter is still a valid IP (pointing to your own device) so it will try to load it (and, depending on your local setup, might even get a response).

0.0.0.0 on the other hand is invalid, so the request will terminate immediately. This increases the response time in most cases.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
If that screenshot is from your hosts file, I recommend using 0.0.0.0 instead of 127.0.0.1 for the IP. The latter is still a valid IP (pointing to your own device) so it will try to load it (and, depending on your local setup, might even get a response).

0.0.0.0 on the other hand is invalid, so the request will terminate immediately. This increases the response time in most cases.
The way I've been setting up my hosts has worked extremely well even though sometimes the AV will be the first to block something I've added there (I've seen that a few times with AVG and even previously with ESET). It's like, place your bets.. who's gonna win? My hosts file or anti-virus? :ROFLMAO: It varies from situation to situation though. Still, it's hilarious to watch. :)

3.40 star(s) 78 Votes