Serj 07

Jan 1, 2019
Apparently, the author abandoned the Russian language and does not correct the mistake with it! (n)(n)(n) (In all available languages in the game, the dialogues are displayed normally, but in Russian - the dialogues are not visible. And this has been the case since the middle of the game ...)

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
I have some things to share. First, it seems clear to everyone that the mc's wife is cheating on him. Although some say that it is not ntr because if this and that, the truth is that it is the mc's wife, according to all the clues that the dev gives, she is cheating on him now, not in the past, not in flashback, now in current time. If the wife being stolen from the mc without him being able to do anything is not ntr, then I don't know what is ntr. And finally, I don't understand why the dev decided to shoot himself in the foot with the decision to include this in the game. There are many ways to advance the story with the daughter that are not an ntr. I guess money doesn't interest him because I'm sure financially speaking this game is screwed.
People from ntr won't support it because it doesn't really have scenes and people who don't like ntr won't support it either because ntr's vibe is clear. or in the best of cases they will put him under suspicion so they will not support him either
But of course, this is just my opinion.
i wouldn't consider the wife an LI though, we don't even know what she looks like, so is it really ntr? ntr is a big nono for me, but i really don't care about the wife at all, so i don't care who she fucks (edit: as long as we don't see it), and MC doesn't seem to, either. i'm just waiting for the moment to get rid of her at this point.
that being said, might as well have made MC a single dad and avoid pissing off anyone, i don't see what value a basically non-existing wife adds to the story.

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
i wouldn't consider the wife an LI though, we don't even know what she looks like, so is it really ntr? ntr is a big nono for me, but i really don't care about the wife at all, so i don't care who she fucks, and MC doesn't seem to, either. i'm just waiting for the moment to get rid of her at this point.
that being said, might as well have made MC a single dad and avoid pissing off anyone, i don't see what value a basically non-existing wife adds to the story.
Yep, we don't even know how she looks, she totally didn't show up in the game during a phone call with the MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
i wouldn't consider the wife an LI though, we don't even know what she looks like, so is it really ntr? ntr is a big nono for me, but i really don't care about the wife at all, so i don't care who she fucks (edit: as long as we don't see it), and MC doesn't seem to, either. i'm just waiting for the moment to get rid of her at this point.
Well, the story isn't finished yet. I'd hope Nightaku isn't just winging it from one update to the next and making it up as he goes along. If that's not the case there's probably some sort of long term plan for her (maybe something more substantial in season 2 or something). Otherwise yeah, waste of assets and a character and the time used to pose and render her, even if it was just a few so far.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Well, the story isn't finished yet. I'd hope Nightaku isn't just winging it from one update to the next and making it up as he goes along. If that's not the case there's probably some sort of long term plan for her (maybe something more substantial in season 2 or something). Otherwise yeah, waste of assets and a character and the time used to pose and render her, even if it was just a few so far.
Why would anyone assume he is winging it? He has literally teased several characters already so he clearly has long term goals he wants to reach in his story.

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
Is there a reliable download link for PC? I've tried the Anonfile and GoFile and they both suck. The anonfile took over an hour to download and in the final few seconds failed (twice) and the GoFile download completely disappeared, so I can only conclude that it failed, too.

markl1717

Oct 11, 2021
Is there a reliable download link for PC? I've tried the Anonfile and GoFile and they both suck. The anonfile took over an hour to download and in the final few seconds failed (twice) and the GoFile download completely disappeared, so I can only conclude that it failed, too.
Not sure if this is allowed (delete if violate rules) but here is a compressed file I found on Mega

Reactions: Robwood

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I appreciate the effort and the download was successful, but I can't play the game because the executable's icon is of the girl in the safari clothes. Thanks, anyway.
Gofile works, but you have to click the link sometimes twice.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I don't remember this game being this big 2.1gb. How big is this new update?
The update itself is short in playtime. The big download size is because of the imo good animations (1.15GB) , they are already way bigger then the images (865MB).

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
I tried that in my game, but it worked for me. I checked it with and without the multi mod. Unfortunately I only can suggest to download the game again and make a fresh install.
For some reason it didn't work at the beginning of the game but I play a bit longer and tried again. This time it worked.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
This game is definitely not NTR and it will never have any at least I am sure that's what the dev said some time ago. I am similar to you, I avoid as much as I can any NTR games, which is often more difficult than it sounds, when some devs are not necessarily honest with their tags and then I am suddenly confronted with it, and then I just write it's name down and then delete it, along with any saves in renpy.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

Yeah, busy cheating on MC. :LOL:
I am curious how the situation with the wife of MC will develop. She wears lingerie when she is ''alone''. This is not suspicious at all.
In addition, MC friend is also on a business trip.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

I am curious how the situation with the wife of MC will develop. She wears lingerie when she is ''alone''. This is not suspicious at all.
Who cares about the wife anyway when you have some pretty girls to play with, for me she can get fucked by the whole town in the middle of the road, i don't give a shit!

• Haha
Reactions: Wookie and hysepReC

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

I wonder if she was dressed that way for the players to see. Maybe the dev was thinking they'd see her and be like "damn she's hot!"

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes