Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, busy cheating on MC. :LOL:
I am curious how the situation with the wife of MC will develop. She wears lingerie when she is ''alone''. This is not suspicious at all.
In addition, MC friend is also on a business trip.
Well I understand how its easily suspicious but circumstantial it is to show her like this, and some of us are clearly projecting here. At the risk of being willfully naïve, I will embrace the otherwise wholesome nature of this VN and just assume wifey just likes to feel sexy and wear some lingerie she bought while on her business trip and is wearing it with her husband in mind, and not for another lover (male or female). Admittedly, it does bother me some devs feel its no big deal if a wife cheats with another woman compared to if she was cheating with another man. IMHO, cheating is cheating regardless of gender or sexual orientation.

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
I expect she's been enjoying the live feed from the beach house and just tossed something on when the MC called.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Wouldn't finger banging her friend at the nudist beach warrant a lesbian tag?? The daughter is constantly saying the mc is the only one for her and she gets jealous of other females advances on the mc BUT it's okay for her to go round fucking her friends?? Hmmmmm okaaaay then lol... Talk about double standards :ROFLMAO:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Wouldn't finger banging her friend at the nudist beach warrant a lesbian tag?? The daughter is constantly saying the mc is the only one for her and she gets jealous of other females advances on the mc BUT it's okay for her to go round fucking her friends?? Hmmmmm okaaaay then lol... Talk about double standards :ROFLMAO:
Pretty sure the daughter is bipolar or something.

First she shares daddy with Yuri, then she tells him she doesn't want to share him with anyone, then she tells Alice she doesn't mind sharing, then she gets jealous when she sees him walking off with Samantha.

Reactions: Onetogo

alfeatcat

Sep 20, 2018
What's wrong with the graphics? Worked in the previous version and now the font is totally distorted.
And yes, my graphics card has current drivers.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
What's wrong with the graphics? Worked in the previous version and now the font is totally distorted.
And yes, my graphics card has current drivers.
It's highly likely you're missing some Visual C++ Redistributable runtimes.
Go and download the zip file from a mirror site that's closest to you, extract the files to a temporary folder (which you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat" file. Then restart your game. That should clear up the distorted/warped text.

alfeatcat

Sep 20, 2018
It's highly likely you're missing some Visual C++ Redistributable runtimes.
Go and download the zip file from a mirror site that's closest to you, extract the files to a temporary folder (which you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat" file. Then restart your game. That should clear up the distorted/warped text.
Did everything like this. No success:(

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Pretty sure the daughter is bipolar or something.

First she shares daddy with Yuri, then she tells him she doesn't want to share him with anyone, then she tells Alice she doesn't mind sharing, then she gets jealous when she sees him walking off with Samantha.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Sigh. Yet ANOTHER game that the Player has to restart from the Beginning with every update because all of the saves have been wiped out. Not that I mind THAT much- at this point, this game is fairly short. But it is indicative of possible future problems.

Update: I was able to find ONE of my saves that worked. Oddly, it was NOT the most recent one.

Re Mom's lingerie: maybe she just like sexy lingerie and feels comfortable in it. I've known some women like that. Now if she was wearing something like Bondage gear, cowboy boots, cheerleader outfit, military uniform or some other fetish, I'd be suspicious. Maybe she was hoping for some phone sex with hubby?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes