pix28

Aug 17, 2021
looks like the game has run its course. as usual, the 12-year-old girl turned out to be a 25-year-old slut in disguise who corrupted her shy dad. and then it became not interesting to come up with something

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
When will you have a new update? Will the next one be bigger, because V0.7 left something to be desired.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
When will you have a new update? Will the next one be bigger, because V0.7 left something to be desired.
I could be mistaken, but I don't think Nightaku is even on F95, so trying to ask these types of things here probably won't do much good.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
No they won't, I have it on good authority that updates will be the same size all the time, in fact 0.7 was 25% smaller then the previous ones as far as render count goes, so don't get your hopes up on them getting any bigger.
All the previous updates were around 200 renders, the last one (0.7) was 150

Reactions: Dolphin3000

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
Ok I understand but in the update with Iuky there was a bigger sequence of images and with much more action. This new friend had almost nothing

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Ok I understand but in the update with Iuky there was a bigger sequence of images and with much more action. This new friend had almost nothing
Yeah the render count probably had something to do with that, and since Sara is basically throwing pussy at her dad, and his moral compass is all but gone, there's probably less of a need for buildup renders prior to the scenes, kinda like the scenes with Sara, there's no buildup/foreplay with her, it's just straight to banging and it's over.
I mean let's face it, I doubt many are playing this for the story ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Ruffuss
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes