Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
Oh Daddy [v0.7] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.20 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 252 MB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 218 MB: - MEGA

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
MEGA has deleted file for Win/Linux. Thank you

Reactions: HxHBxtz

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
Its strange that (except a few) there aren't any good quality western loli games. You'd think like other taboo topics- incest, rape, NTR, etc it would be popular too:unsure:

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
Its strange that (except a few) there aren't any good quality western loli games. You'd think like other taboo topics- incest, rape, NTR, etc it would be popular too:unsure:
Problem is that loli instantly gets you yeeted off Patreon so you have to use Subscribe Star and a lot of potential would be supporters will only use Patreon to support artists.
Then there is also F95 which removes your game if the girls are "too" young looking (so if they look like 15 F95 generally gives you the benefit of the doubt and lets your game stay, but if they look like pre-teens your game gets yeeted)
Also the issue of organizing the community. Most Devs have a Discord to organize their community. Discord bans any and all loli content. So you would be running a server for a loli game but people are not allowed to talk about loli. That is obviously difficult to execute and some loli game devs already had their Discord nuked.

Without all the stigma, getting your Thread/Discord/Platform removed and your monetization cut off there would be a lot more loli games. The demand is clearly there. Unfortunately the powers that be have decided to go on a quest to defend the rights of underage pixels (murdering pixels is fine though) so for the near future loli games will have to be a niche existence.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I'll second Paternal Love but Ab17 asked for "good" games, these other ones are both in development and far from being good. A game needs more than some pretty images/renders to make it good. Considering loli is basically the opposite of milf but similar in scope, it would help if you specified what type of loli game were you looking for. Western dev, western style, rendered, drawn? Incest? Dilf? Corruption? Training? Wholesome? Rape?

Reactions: Aryanblood17

ChippaiFan

Aug 28, 2022
I'll second Paternal Love but Ab17 asked for "good" games, these other ones are both in development and far from being good. A game needs more than some pretty images/renders to make it good. Considering loli is basically the opposite of milf but similar in scope, it would help if you specified what type of loli game were you looking for. Western dev, western style, rendered, drawn? Incest? Dilf? Corruption? Training? Wholesome? Rape?
Uh, I personally would say perhaps any and all of those tags would be perfectly fine. lol

Last edited:

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
My biggest peeve is that I personally loathe the balloon tits that seem to be all too common. With G H and 'F-uckoff that's not natural' cups seemingly placed onto the characters too often.

And then when they dare to put an A B or sometimes even C cup on. They get classified as Loli even when they are not.
So currently my options are the nearloli or such games if I want my prefered taste of palmsized tits.

Even the IttyBittyCommity girls get classified as Loli to often than not.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
My biggest peeve is that I personally loathe the balloon tits that seem to be all too common. With G H and 'F-uckoff that's not natural' cups seemingly placed onto the characters too often.

And then when they dare to put an A B or sometimes even C cup on. They get classified as Loli even when they are not.
So currently my options are the nearloli or such games if I want my prefered taste of palmsized tits.

More than a handful is a waste IMHO :)

ChippaiFan

Aug 28, 2022

Big time yup. That's why in addition to some of the near L types found here, I am a big fan of Dumb Koala's games to satisfy the small chest tastes. She makes (so far at least) exclusively tiny titty teen characters. A's, B's, and maybe a C cup. I strongly recommend their stories if you haven't yet.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Male protag+3D and without NTR
So, Dating my Daughter (the NTR is more like sharing and the route completely avoidable at the start) and Ecchi Sensei are very popular games but the loli is borderline. First one is I believe DAZ the second clearly Honey Select. If you are okay with visuals, anything Koikatsu made should work, I heard Lessons in Love has good ratings. If you want to avoid Japanese render engines/games then try Mist though like DmD it barely qualifies. Happy Summer's development is slow but constant, so eventually they'll get there.
I suggest you check out DumbKoala 's games. LightmanP who works on the code usually posts a few of them.

Reactions: Aryanblood17

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
So, Dating my Daughter (the NTR is more like sharing and the route completely avoidable at the start) and Ecchi Sensei are very popular games but the loli is borderline. First one is I believe DAZ the second clearly Honey Select. If you are okay with visuals, anything Koikatsu made should work, I heard Lessons in Love has good ratings. If you want to avoid Japanese render engines/games then try Mist though like DmD it barely qualifies. Happy Summer's development is slow but constant, so eventually they'll get there.
I suggest you check out DumbKoala 's games. LightmanP who works on the code usually posts a few of them.
I have played all of these but I will check DumbKoala's games. Thanks

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes