Sep 22, 2018
View attachment 2076503

You're just asking to have the game abandoned. It does not need a reboot just to add more dialogue. A reboot is practically reworking the whole game from the ground up. That's the last thing we need.
Dont put words in my mouth. I never said I wanted it to be abandoned. It doesn't need to be redone completely just the sex scenes... are you telling me the sex lasts long enough for you to get off? If so then I have some two second animations for you to get off to...

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Dont put words in my mouth. I never said I wanted it to be abandoned. It doesn't need to be redone completely just the sex scenes... are you telling me the sex lasts long enough for you to get off? If so then I have some two second animations for you to get off to...
Well, at least the last few updates the sex scenes are on a loop, so there's that, you can run them for as long as you want to.
However, on the other hand, given the size of the updates, and the last one shrinking by 25%, do you really see the developer redoing the animations ? I've given up expecting the updates to get bigger (longer than 2-5 minutes of play per update), so good luck getting the animations redone, lol.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well, at least the last few updates the sex scenes are on a loop, so there's that, you can run them for as long as you want to.
However, on the other hand, given the size of the updates, and the last one shrinking by 25%, do you really see the developer redoing the animations ? I've given up expecting the updates to get bigger (longer than 2-5 minutes of play per update), so good luck getting the animations redone, lol.
It doesn't need the animations redoing. It could do with a bit more text for the scenes though.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
It doesn't need the animations redoing. It could do with a bit more text for the scenes though.
Honestly, the earlier ones could do with it, but I don't see that happening anyway, and the story doesn't really have much to it really, Sara lining up all her friends to fuck the MC, besides a complete rewrite, i'm not really sure what you could add to make it more interesting, but i'm sure most don't play iot for the story anyway :)

Sep 22, 2018
All that would really need to be done is to go back to the sex scenes and add more dialog. they could keep what they have... just add more talking so that I can get passed half mast. Even if it's something stupid like, "Oh god, so tight." or "fuck me daddy!"

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I never put any words in anyone's mouth. You used the word "rework" which means something different that what you apparently meant. Also, that's "just asking to have" it redone completely isn't meaning you literally asked for that. It means if the developer followed the suggestion you made, it becomes more tempting / more likely that the whole game gets redone. "Just the sex scenes" . . . which are something like half the game.
All that would really need to be done is to go back to the sex scenes and add more dialog. they could keep what they have... just add more talking so that I can get passed half mast. Even if it's something stupid like, "Oh god, so tight." or "fuck me daddy!"
I already suggested half of what you're saying (redoing dialogue) should be a pretty simple and reasonable thing to do. That doesn't require much to add lines of characters speaking / making noises during sex. I have no idea why you're getting upset with me, but you really need to stop stressing so much.

REcopilator

Mar 1, 2022
Does this game abide by this forums rules? If the answer is yes, then no further discussion is needed. Considering it has been around for a while the mods have seen, reviewed and approved of it conforming to the set rules.

As for the theme/genre, we see these pointless discussion debating the content on so many threads. Sharing, NTR, Incest, apparent Age of characters, they all spark discussions. But in the end if this forum deems it by their laws (and to extend the laws of the country they are hosting/server located in, then it is deemed allowed.

I live in the Netherlands, and it is true that, as far as i understand, here it is considered illegal if the person (the daughter in this case) is seemingly too young (by appearance considered underage) to be above 18. This is regardless if this is a real life image, or a drawing or a 3d model. All of it is considered illegal.

But as you stated, this site doesn't have to comply with those laws cause its not hosted here. Worst they could do, is ISP block the site if they deem it valid to do so.

With that i end my part in this discussion, and i hope from here on we can get back on topic to discus the game, not the legal aspects anymore.
How can you know if drawings or 3D models are legal or not in your country? And if in your country they aren't, is it not dangerous to you just visiting the thread?

Slickdick69

Jul 21, 2020
How can you know if drawings or 3D models are legal or not in your country? And if in your country they aren't, is it not dangerous to you just visiting the thread?
Just use a VPN. You could always grab TOR. Or just go with linux os like Tails or Kadachi.

3.40 star(s) 78 Votes