• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Sigh. Yet ANOTHER game that the Player has to restart from the Beginning with every update because all of the saves have been wiped out. Not that I mind THAT much- at this point, this game is fairly short. But it is indicative of possible future problems.

Update: I was able to find ONE of my saves that worked. Oddly, it was NOT the most recent one.

Re Mom's lingerie: maybe she just like sexy lingerie and feels comfortable in it. I've known some women like that. Now if she was wearing something like Bondage gear, cowboy boots, cheerleader outfit, military uniform or some other fetish, I'd be suspicious. Maybe she was hoping for some phone sex with hubby?
No idea what you did wrong, but my last save also worked perfectly fine.

Blankmoon21

Oct 28, 2018
Anyone know a game that have same girl as yuri? Like short hair glasses? I know freshwomen have Chloe which they look thesame,

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
So the wife is cheating or not?!?! Because if she is you may aswell put the NTR tag so people who dislike it avoid it, If she is not i may try to play :) the renders seem cool! "even if she is not a LI, she is still marry to MC"

Last edited:
Reactions: punisher2099

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So the wife is cheating or not?!?! Because if she is you may aswell put the NTR tag so people who dislike it avoid it, If she is not i may try to play :) the renders seem cool! "even if she is not a LI, she is still marry to MC"
I'm not falling into what would amount to yet another debate about NTR, but there is no clear answer one way or the other. Many (like I) suspect she's cheating on him, probably with someone from work. But there isn't anything definitive on it, so this isn't tagged as having such. F95 tags are to reflect current content in a game. Since the answer hasn't been revealed to the MC as of this latest release, the tag would only be added in the future if such is realized at some point. I can't speak to planned tags, however, something that AFAIK hasn't been offered.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I think some speculations how the story might continue are alright. But I am really surprised, that the wife could be regarded as a LI - being the wife or not. The story clearly is not about the relation between husband and wife.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I think some speculations how the story might continue are alright. But I am really surprised, that the wife could be regarded as a LI - being the wife or not. The story clearly is not about the relation between husband and wife.
Personally I don't see her as a Li in the game, she hasn't been with them from the start, and at least from the story so far it looks like her and the redheads husband are sleeping with eachother, but TBH even if they are, I really don't care, as the wife is of no interest to me, big tittied "Milfs" and I use that term lightly here, aren't my thing, and are in so many games that I have little to no interest in them.

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
I'm not falling into what would amount to yet another debate about NTR, but there is no clear answer one way or the other. Many (like I) suspect she's cheating on him, probably with someone from work. But there isn't anything definitive on it, so this isn't tagged as having such. F95 tags are to reflect current content in a game. Since the answer hasn't been revealed to the MC as of this latest release, the tag would only be added in the future if such is realized at some point. I can't speak to planned tags, however, something that AFAIK hasn't been offered.
Thank you so much for your reply, i follow you F95 list of non-ntr games for a year or more and is great, keep doing that awesome work for us that hate ntr though and want to play games without it. ;)
This game looks awesome the inicial concept atleast, but if the wife is cheating on the MC i prefer not to play, even if she inst a LI or he is not interesting on her.
In my opinion atleast if the wife is cheating on MC is NTR.
And i gonna repeat is my opinion, i dont want to debate about NTR because i have no problem with games that have, but inst my cup of tea (i just want to know in advance before playing).

PS: i hope they divorce atleast!

Last edited:

Centenox

Dec 22, 2017
The Dev needs to add different points of view on all the sex scenes before the Version 6. The version 0.7 update is extremely short and the actual scenes could be better... still can add some variations on the actual poses. The game characters collects useless points... must use the points based on the right choices to unlock scenes and must leave the player to decide one path or the other. The game idea is good but needs a whole game update. The game have potential but needs to be exploited.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
The Dev needs to add different points of view on all the sex scenes before the Version 6. The version 0.7 update is extremely short and the actual scenes could be better... still can add some variations on the actual poses. The game characters collects useless points... must use the points based on the right choices to unlock scenes and must leave the player to decide one path or the other. The game idea is good but needs a whole game update. The game have potential but needs to be exploited.
The updates are always short, and always will be short, in fact this update was 25% smaller (as far as render count goes) than any other update, may as well get used to it i'm afraid.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
The updates are always short, and always will be short, in fact this update was 25% smaller (as far as render count goes) than any other update, may as well get used to it i'm afraid.
Was I supposed to restart the game for the additional content? I started this version and ended up at the ghosty thing again.

3.40 star(s) 80 Votes