Dec 15, 2022
I honestly cannot see how much further the game is going to go story wise (well actually can/will go long as the Dev is dragging his feet and milking it for profit), the story moved along so fast with her grabbing his prick then a few scenes later screwing her. He should have built up the relationship to hold peoples attention, her looks/physique had my attention :p
It's probably over anyway, dev hasn't done anupdate for half a year or so, before that every few weeks there was an update. I wouldn't be surprised if next year, there is put an abandened tag on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mystermask

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Doesn't really help that all the sex has been rushed either, no foreplay, just bang, the end, and besides the last update or 2, most of the attention in the sex scenes was put in to the side characters.
I totally agree with you. And one more thing, no interactivity during the sex scenes. It is always automatic. It would be a lot more fun if the MC could start the sex scene sometimes, and not only be invited by Sara. And he could choose to engage in vaginal or anal or oral sex, and at the end he could choose if he cums inside or outside.

Reactions: Cryptist

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I totally agree with you. And one more thing, no interactivity during the sex scenes. It is always automatic. It would be a lot more fun if the MC could start the sex scene sometimes, and not only be invited by Sara. And he could choose to engage in vaginal or anal or oral sex, and at the end he could choose if he cums inside or outside.
Maybe now he should have a spanker new PC, maybe the updates will get bigger too :ROFLMAO: , I won't hold my breath on that one though :)

Centenox

Dec 22, 2017
The worst thing for the developers is not the delay to update... are the silence.
Hello! When a game have so many sponsors is law the communication updates to hold subscribers. If there's no news subscribers will leave and not just leave... they will lose confidence so there will be no return.

Dec 15, 2022
The worst thing for the developers is not the delay to update... are the silence.
Hello! When a game have so many sponsors is law the communication updates to hold subscribers. If there's no news subscribers will leave and not just leave... they will lose confidence so there will be no return.
The last time I replied to that, I got my comment editted and removed. So I guess I'll just gonne wait somewhere for a new update...

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
the only source of delay I could think is somewhat reasonable is that if he lives in ukraine and getting parts was hard (which is the case for some devs), or if he was too ashamed to ask for help to recover assets from storage. Imagine sending your HDD to tech support and asking them to recover your loli assets. Would be awkward to say the least, not that this is a good excuse anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
the only source of delay I could think is somewhat reasonable is that if he lives in ukraine and getting parts was hard (which is the case for some devs), or if he was too ashamed to ask for help to recover assets from storage. Imagine sending your HDD to tech support and asking them to recover your loli assets. Would be awkward to say the least, not that this is a good excuse anyway.
If I was making the amount of money he makes, I'd have the assets backed up on multiple drives.

Reactions: JonasSnr

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
And yet Sara is in it. I don't see what the Blather is all about... If you don't like it no one is forcing you to endure the sufferings of this odious missive as you would put it. Yet for all of your complaining you still linger on this thread. You are able to do as you please. It's just that the more you complain the less people will take you serious. You do you though.

Peace.
i guess you can't read. he wasn't complaining, he said if the girl wasn't in the game, it wouldn't br popular. where is the complaint?

Reactions: Mystermask

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't understand how to do that, That's why I asked here. I'm new to this site and forums.
That's why I linked you to the forum. Just click the Post Thread button near the top on the right side, and then fill out the form for the thread you'll create. According to F95 site rules, you're not supposed to go off topic on threads. Discussing what other games people recommend is off-topic (i.e., it isn't talking about Oh, Daddy but instead about other games to play). There is a degree of leniency ofc, but I try to point people in the right direction.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes