Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
Anybody part of the creators discord community?
Wondering how to join the chat thread on new server. If there is 1?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Anybody part of the creators discord community?
Wondering how to join the chat thread on new server. If there is 1?
It's subscriber only.
Even if you were on there (if it's still the same as when I used to be on their old discord) the dev rarely/never says anything anyway, just radio silence until an update gets announced/released.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Alguém poderia traduzir esse jogo...https://f95zone.to/threads/a-moment-of-bliss-v3-0-1-lockheart.113727/....achei uma versão em outro site,mas está dando erros (bugs)em alguns momentos!Desde já,agradeço.
Maybe ask in THAT game thread, not here.
Also, please use English, or most people won't know what you're saying :)

Reactions: kogoro_mori

s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
Someone's milking their patrons. As far as I can see, this is his only active game/VN.
This was obvious to me from the beginning when right after releasing some little initial content he jumped right into making "specials" for halloween and christmas, both together more in content than what was released so far in the main game. You don't do moves like those unless you intend to milk your donors from the outset. Red flag right at the start.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
no, what do you want? the dollar is getting cheaper, people, and especially VN developers, need to buy new rendering equipment for something - and they also need to eat something and pay for housing somehow. It is known, it is not said in vain, that "with the world a thread - a naked shirt, with the world a penny, a beggar - a Mercedes and a yacht with a house." as if you live on another planet, brothers ...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
it is not said in vain, that "with the world a thread - a naked shirt, with the world a penny, a beggar - a Mercedes and a yacht with a house."
Interesting, but this must be a known saying where you live because I have never heard this quote in my several decades of life.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Interesting, but this must be a known saying where you live because I have never heard this quote in my several decades of life.
Russian conceptual proverb... I think, in your culture, in one form or another, it is also present in the form of some kind of expression. for example, patreon and other crowdfunding services - they just implement the concept of "collecting a string from the world and giving a naked shirt"

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Russian conceptual proverb... I think, in your culture, in one form or another, it is also present in the form of some kind of expression. for example, patreon and other crowdfunding services - they just implement the concept of "collecting a string from the world and giving a naked shirt"
OK, so in English that would probably be the equivalent of "Give an inch and take a mile": provide only very little and expect a large amount in return. That is, if I'm understanding the Russian proverb correctly.

Reactions: denen and ramvivat

LeonJKennedy

DSO Operative
Donor
Mar 15, 2021
no, what do you want? the dollar is getting cheaper, people, and especially VN developers, need to buy new rendering equipment for something - and they also need to eat something and pay for housing somehow. It is known, it is not said in vain, that "with the world a thread - a naked shirt, with the world a penny, a beggar - a Mercedes and a yacht with a house." as if you live on another planet, brothers ...
The guy earns over 9000 dollars per month, I think we're past getting food on the table.

Reactions: Soulpuppet
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes