Centenox

Dec 22, 2017
ummmm is it just my imagination, or has our young little mare grown up a bit? how long has it been since the last update?
You are not wrong. On version 0.6 she looks like 12yo, on version 0.7 she looks like 14yo, so... is not a surprise if on 0.8 she looks like a 17yo. The transition can be seen from a plane... she's not loli anymore.
We lose some back chapters here... is like play the last of us 1 and later the last of us 2...

2b351f1a483f98434dcf748e1cb05f74.jpg

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You are not wrong. On version 0.6 she looks like 12yo, on version 0.7 she looks like 14yo, so... is not a surprise if on 0.8 she looks like a 17yo. The transition can be seen from a plane... she's not loli anymore.
We lose some back chapters here... is like play the last of us 1 and later the last of us 2...

View attachment 2319373
I'm still wondering if human body modeling software packages can do such an interesting thing as age morphing? or is it done manually? So far no one has given me an answer to this question.

Reactions: Centenox

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I'm still wondering if human body modeling software packages can do such an interesting thing as age morphing? or is it done manually? So far no one has given me an answer to this question.
You can age up/down models in Daz with presets, yes, or you can adjust sliders on different parts of the body to make them bigger/smaller etc.

Reactions: denen and ramvivat

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
The previews are getting interesting, hopefully it's not a small update and it won't take long to come out. Very anxious

Reactions: denen

Centenox

Dec 22, 2017
Usually you can buy that models on Daz3d.com.
Some developers use Victoria 4.2, others Genesis 8 for Daz Studio or Poser 12. On the other hand La Femme from Poser 12 .
Models morphing on both softwares are endless. Age morphing can be done by dials manually or automatically with pre-made settings. Some extra plug-ins are needed for genitalia.

Reactions: ramvivat

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Who's ass is in the yellow thong? I can't reverse image search it and it's haunting me
The reason her ass distorts in some images, is because of Daz joint bending limitations, if you keep them below the limits, they look right, but if you disable the limits (to get more extreme poses etc), then that can happen.
It doesn't happen with all images, just depends on angles etc, can also depend on the morphs used on the model/character.
Some poses require you to ignore the limits.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
The reason her ass distorts in some images, is because of Daz joint bending limitations, if you keep them below the limits, they look right, but if you disable the limits (to get more extreme poses etc), then that can happen.
It doesn't happen with all images, just depends on angles etc, can also depend on the morphs used on the model/character.
Some poses require you to ignore the limits.
Can the user fix the distortion?

3.40 star(s) 78 Votes