Dec 15, 2022
How does he have 100% of the bugs fixed with just 45% of the code done? O...K... :LOL:
the stuff he wrote, has no known bugs. The stuff he still needs to write, will sure has hell have new bugs, and thne the 100% will become lower.

If you go to whatalegendgame.com, that's an other game I know. There they write behind the bars 15/30 meaning 50%, but a few weeks later it will show 15/40 for example, and then you have only 37.5% fixed. Because they found 10 new bugs.

Can't write it any clearer I think.

kogoro_mori

Jul 4, 2022
And is he alone with that 10k, or is it a team ?
exactly. also, don't forget the fees he needs to pay to ss, patreon etc.
I'm just happy he continued his work now, and there will be also SWMD.
Tbh, his communication in the meantime could have been better.
There was only an "oops, gpu broken.. sorry lol" and thats it. Just posting sometimes in his Discord would have been nice, showing a little sign of life.

But well, as i said, I'm happy he continues. :)

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
You know I here about people worried that this person is screwing over that person when in fact unless you subscribe to him it's non of your business. There are hidden expenses in everything. Have anyone here discovered what a DAZ suite costs. It's over 10k. I drive truck for a living and I gross on average 300k... Now what I take home after everything is about 45K. You obviously don't have a clue as to the hidden costs that really. eat into that whopping sum you threw out there. That number means nothing unless you are capable of telling me what he puts in his pocket... It's put up or shut up time.

LeonJKennedy

DSO Operative
Donor
Mar 15, 2021
You know I here about people worried that this person is screwing over that person when in fact unless you subscribe to him it's non of your business. There are hidden expenses in everything. Have anyone here discovered what a DAZ suite costs. It's over 10k. I drive truck for a living and I gross on average 300k... Now what I take home after everything is about 45K. You obviously don't have a clue as to the hidden costs that really. eat into that whopping sum you threw out there. That number means nothing unless you are capable of telling me what he puts in his pocket... It's put up or shut up time.
And somehow people are making games in DAZ without earning a single cent from it? You're telling me that every game on here made in DAZ costs at least 10k to make?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Are you for real? The average income in my (europe) country is less then 3.000 per month, I actually don't know a single country where an income would be at such high levels with 10k per month (even before fees and taxes).

Also your "DAZ suite costs" is, sorry, bs. If I take a guess more then 90% (maybe better 99%) of the game devs here are way less then this one here, most even don't reach 2k. Also: a complete top render rig with a top render card is less then ONE MONTH income from this dev.

Anyway, I'm not a supporter of the game, so normally I won't blame that. If he makes that money so be it. But telling such nonsens to defend him isn't even funny anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: DragonsFear
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes